An Old School Catholic Message Board

Are You Like Me?

littleflower+JMJ

are you a procrastinator?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

littleflower+JMJ

do you procrastinate like i do? i mean i'm such a procrastinator that it took me forever to write this thread....

i procrastinate in everything! (well, not really in everything but 99% of things)

i procrastinate in........

housework

homework

well, lets just keep this list short....anything that requires work!

:lol::lol:

:rolleyes: but am i alone? are you a procrastinator too? :ph34r:

littleflower+JMJ

you all made me feel soo much better to know that i'm not the only one who puts off things!

:lol::lol:

i know lets set up a club and maybe a meeting for all of us procrastinators ..........tomorrow

:ph34r:

ryanmeyersmusic

at first i thought the title of the thread was "Do you like me?" Then I stopped being illiterate...

I'm from Mississippi, what can you expect?

littleflower+JMJ

at first i thought the title of the thread was "Do you like me?"  Then I stopped being illiterate...

I'm from Mississippi, what can you expect?

:o

:lol: i guess it can go both ways, if you want it too!

well babes, you are definatly NOT alone...I know that procrastinating can be very horrible in some cases....( mine...I procrastinated on writing my scholarship letters....& didn't get ANY...and I procrastinated on school work, and other things...) soooo as long as you don't end up like me it's all good!..just keep your goals in mind!

littleflower+JMJ

well babes, you are definatly NOT alone...I know that procrastinating can be very horrible in some cases....( mine...I procrastinated on writing my scholarship letters....& didn't get ANY...and I procrastinated on school work, and other things...) soooo as long as you don't end up like me it's all good!..just keep your goals in mind!

amen GG amen!! ;)

littleflower+JMJ

but you know what? i'm getting scared alittle!!! :o:o:o

because im' starting college this sept. and i'm going full-time and i really want to make good grades but im so afraid im going to like procrastinate and fail everything....

isn't that horrible? i mean when it comes to homework and stuff, i have to get all pumped up to read about Brit. Literature or to do Math....

i have a feeling its going to be a Looooooong Semester.......

May St. Thomas Aquinas help ALL college students this coming semester....

amen! ;)

i am a guilty procrastinator, but i always get the job done. always.

prime example:

let's say i have a 5 page paper due at 9a.m, which had been assigned at least 2 weeks previously. at 9pm the night before, i decide to put off starting the paper until midnight.

at midnight i decide i'm too tired to start it, so i set my alarm for 4 a.m. and take a nap. i get up at 4 a.m., catch some sportscenter if possible, cruise espn.com for awhile, then start my paper around 4:30 a.m.

now i figure that if i average a little more than a page per hour, i'll be golden. with that in mind, i type up 2 pages real fast, so that i can watch tv for about 2 hours.

so now let's say it's about 6:30, and i take my time thinking and writing the final 3 pages, so that i'm frantically waiting for the last page to be printed at about 9:05 a.m., and handed in 10 minutes later (and 15 minutes late).

the paper gets handed in, and I get an A. no exaggeration.

i'm just crazy like that. i have a gift for writing, (english major) and i absolutely thrive under pressure. i wouldn't recommend this for any other college student but myself. i'm too nice.

(and it's real fun to brag about this to my college friends who hate me because of it

:P )

this is a common practice for me. can anyone top it?