An Old School Catholic Message Board

Are You Like Me?

littleflower+JMJ

are you a procrastinator?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

littleflower+JMJ

that sounds like me!! except the A at the end, especially in english! i'll be lucky if i get an B or C!!! i have a friend like that though, he too always gets A's and his always the last one to turn it in and boy do we envy him!!!

but im' just like you i go to sleep and do my stuff at the wee hours of the morning and nite......i'm wierd like that....

and deadlines, are evil!! they are meant to be broken!! LOL

geez, must be nice mulls!! :(<_<

can i hire you to write my papers? ;)

:lol: :lol:

Sorry, I'm one of two people who are not. I can't procrastinate, especially if it's something bad - I want to get it over and done with.

IcePrincessKRS

but you know what? i'm getting scared alittle!!!  :o  :o  :o

because im' starting college this sept. and i'm going full-time and i really want to make good grades but im so afraid im going to like procrastinate and fail everything....

isn't that horrible? i mean when it comes to homework and stuff, i have to get all pumped up to read about Brit. Literature or to do Math....

i have a feeling its going to be a Looooooong Semester.......

May St. Thomas Aquinas help ALL college students this coming semester....

amen! ;)

Flowery, you'll do just fine. I'm a procrastinator and I've got my BA. :P

IcePrincessKRS

Sorry, I'm one of two people who are not.  I can't procrastinate, especially if it's something bad - I want to get it over and done with.

Yeah, if its bad I usually get it done fast so its out of the way, but if its just kinda blah, like doing dishes, I will put it off for as long as I can.

littleflower+JMJ

WHOO HOO!!

guess what peeps???

i just got my college schedule for this fall semester and im taking a whopping

17 Hours!!!!!

geez, i might have to go to daily mass just to stay alive for the next 4 months!!

:blink::blink::blink:

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

IcePrincessKRS

I never thought I'd be procrastinating about going to bed, but I gotta get some sleep, I've been up on the computer long enough! lol