An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Reply To Lumberjack

ironmonk

[quote]no being catholic...I can give you the answer I've come to find more often for most of what we "protestants" call extra-bibical beliefs.

yes. just because the church says so. [/quote]

We have posted more Scripture than you have... more historical documents than you have...

No where has anyone posted "just because the Church says so".

Back up your claims. I'm tired of your bashing our Church when you are wrong on what the Catholic Church teaches, and you have the nerve to say that the Catholic Church is wrong on what the Catholic Church teaches.

How are you bringing any good to the board?

Get the facts,
ironmonk

Circle_Master

How are you bringing any good yourself ironmonk?

All I get from you is mocking and taunts and never a single word or phrase done in kindness or love. Almost all your posts are inflammatory in nature and when you can't answer a question you run away and then pretend it never happened. Please reevaluate yourself here...

I also would not recommend any non-catholic to post since as soon as Ironmonk gets bored he will merely lock the thread and leave you hanging.

IcePrincessKRS

I don't think Ironmonk can lock threads he starts anymore, however I can. Your post is just as inflamatory as his is, I'm closing this thread. If Lumberjack wants to rise to the challenge he can start a new thread with sources to back his claims. Not just random claims about what the Church teaches, but proofs, too.

[quote]
Back up your claims. I'm tired of your bashing our Church when you are wrong on what the Catholic Church teaches, and you have the nerve to say that the Catholic Church is wrong on what the Catholic Church teaches.[/quote]

I can't say I disagree. I would like to see some proofs from Scripture as well.