An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass Meet-Up

Lil Red

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Little Flower

[quote name='ContemporaryCaflicCrusader' timestamp='1319675990' post='2327516']
I will be in my sister's wedding so I can't make it otherwise it would be a strong possibility. We should totally get together at the March for Life in D.C.!!! We could make a phatmass sign and try to get together there!
[/quote]
now THAT is a good idea. I actually have a shot of getting there if i go with my youth group or my church. we could have a rendezvous spot.

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1319772503' post='2328048']hey by that time I will be able to drink beer :woot:[/quote]wow. As if age magically grants one the ability to.drink beer. Sad panda is sad

• 2 weeks later...

mmmm .... Phatmass and beer .... oh my goodness (don't blasphemy) those of us who are 21+ can abbreviate it "PB & J" for "Phatmass, Beer, & Jesus" :clapping:

MargaretTeresa

I wish. I will either be taking class or working. Or both. Or preparing to move to NOLA. Or beating my head against the wall.

And I hate the Pirates.

GO CARDINALS!

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1322578440' post='2342121']
I vote either Dallas, Atlanta, Detroit, Memphis, Minneapolis, Salt Lake City, Cincinnati, or New York.
[/quote]
I vote your face