An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass Meet-Up

Lil Red

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have personally drunk an entire bottle of wine with Lil Red... oh, and this was AFTER the cocktail hour was already over. I mean, what would YOU do if you were the last two people two leave, and on your way out you see an unopened bottle of wine sitting on ice? It was just common sense to me.

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1322714482' post='2343077']I have personally drunk an entire bottle of wine with Lil Red... oh, and this was AFTER the cocktail hour was already over. I mean, what would YOU do if you were the last two people two leave, and on your way out you see an unopened bottle of wine sitting on ice? It was just common sense to me.[/quote]
Haha that was an amesome night.

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1322714807' post='2343082']I am only going if we call each other by our screen names. I hate using real names. It's stupid.[/quote]
Come to think of it, I think you called me lil red or red all weekend. :think:

i dunno if i had my avatar as a tshirt it would be like a first good then bad thing.

"oh sweet picture on your shirt!! what is it? oh its you? you on your own tshirt? thats... odd."

Mrs. MIKolbe has agreed that whatever phatmassers want to crash, or do not have the funds for a hotel room (which will be about $30/night double occupancy), are welcome to stay at our house. We have a finished basement, and room all over for phatmassers to crash.

The downside, as I have stated before, is that I live there.

AccountDeleted

I want colombard chardonnay please! :drunks:

I might just be in the States again at that time - so we will see what we will see.... I like the idea of the t-shirts with the avatars and using only screen names.... anonymity is so anonymous. :paperbag:

brandelynmarie

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1322714807' post='2343082']
I am only going if we call each other by our screen names. I hate using real names. It's stupid.
[/quote]

I was wondering about that... :think2:

brandelynmarie

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1322715071' post='2343086']
Everyone should also wear t-shirts with their avatars on them, so they are recognizable.
[/quote]

Oe at least name tags with pics of our avatars & screen names. :like:

My problem is that I can't drive Legally yet so I could fly in but then someone would need to pick me up and act as a chauffeur so to say till I fly out. :pinch:

Edited by Oremoose