An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Do You Think Of This?

GodsGrace

ok guys...the question was WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK??...not what can I do!!! geez! lol anyways.....heckling....hmm.....I think I feel confession coming on for Aloysius! loL!

IcePrincessKRS

ok guys...the question was WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK??...not what can I do!!! geez! lol anyways.....heckling....hmm.....I think I feel confession coming on for Aloysius! loL!

heh heh Sorry, I thought I got the point across in my first post that I thought what they did was stupid and rude and totally uncalled for. Oops.

littleflower+JMJ

can you repeat the question...im confused :blink:

i thought i summed it up pretty good when i called them.....nevermind! LOL

:lol::lol: im just joshing!!

cmotherofpirl

My aunt's Baptist church preached every Sunday against Catholics. She was so surprised to find out that we do NOT do the same.

Pray for them for they know not what they do.

lol

i didn't actually heckle anyone, i just threwit out there

:blink::huh: ? is it a sin to wonder if we should heckle or not?

should i be like "forgive me father for i have sinned, it's been a week since my last confession, ummm... i went on PhatMass and asked if we could heckle other churches..."

Father Nowell would have my head

anyone notice that i edited this? yeah i spelled it through instead of threw

i need spelling lessons :blink:

Edited by Aloysius

Pray for them for they know not what they do.

Very true. Many churches have so many misconceptions that have been told to them by "reliable" sources that they never question the information. They need our prayers more than our condemnations.

GodsThespianChic

Which church was that GG? Was it the same one that had "Coincidence is when God chooses to remain anonymous" a couple weeks ago? Ugh. That makes me mad. Someone told me this "joke" about a Catholic priest and I just totally went off on him. I was like, "EXCUSE ME!!! YOU KNOW I'M CATHOLIC AND YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A GOOD CHRISTIAN BOY, AND YOU ARE TALKING LIKE THAT ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE THAT ARE WORSHIPPING THE SAME GOD YOU ARE??!!! I DON'T THINK SO SIR!! TOO BAD FOR YOU THAT YOU DON'T HAVE CONFESSION!!!!"

Yes, it made me quite upset.