An Old School Catholic Message Board

Can We Be In Love At This Age?

GodsGrace

Boys are rotten. Well, a lot of them are. I think we should throw them all into a huuge vat of holy water and get JPII to bless it.

Now there's a "decent guy" for ya - Who loves Pope John Paul II??? :)

GodsThespianChic

Boys are rotten.  Well, a lot of them are.  I think we should throw them all into a huuge vat of holy water and get JPII to bless it.

Now there's a "decent guy" for ya - Who loves Pope John Paul II??? :)

Yep, JP2 rocks. No doubt about that one. Who's up for the next World Youth Day??

ME ME ME!!!.. OOOO PICK ME PICK ME! :::::raises hand REALLY high!::::: LOL What about NCYC guys...who's going to that??

GodsThespianChic

I hope to be going to NCYC this year...next year, whatever it is. I really really wanna go and I think it would be really amesome for me...BUT it is all up to Ben after all. Time to start suckin' up! LOL.

why would it be up to Ben for you?? it's up to him for me though!...anyways...call me tommorrow I wanna go to BOB!!

I soo want to go to NCYC, but most likely it's not gonna happen...oh well; Hakuna Matatta! !!!!!I GOT MY PERMIT!!!!! YEYEE! lol_grin.gif:)lol_grin.gif

• 9 months later...

Love is a decision, I guess you would have to decide to love someone, knowing full well that love is a sacrifice, and hard work...

"hey, i just got back from watching finding nemo...its such a cute movie! i loved it!"- littleflower+JMJ

Now littleflower, are you sure you LOVED it, or liked it strongly, love is a strong word... ;P

I def think u can be in love at 18-remember Mary probably was with Joseph before that age.

ilovechrist

[quote name='BlueRose' date='Jul 21 2003, 04:22 PM'] Boys are rotten. Well, a lot of them are. I think we should throw them all into a huuge vat of holy water and get JPII to bless it. [/quote]
OUCH :o

talk about harsh. i would LOVE to get blessed by JPII though... bring on the vat of holy water! i was soaked in the rain once already today..