An Old School Catholic Message Board

Can We Be In Love At This Age?

GodsGrace

HiddenVoice

I still have trouble thinking about 10 little versions of you running around. If you ever came to visit I would have to post a numerical limit on how many you could bring at once. otherwise I'd probably lose my sanity. It's funny cause it's true. Love ya Grace.

Voice

thanks Voice...ya know it wouldn't be all little me's...there might be some sane ones in there!...I hope!

HiddenVoice

laides, ladies. Can't we settle this peacefully? Like say.... with a duel or something like that? i mean come on. Let's set the mark at ten paces and give each girl two bullets. Fair? :wacko:

voice

GodsThespianChic

Not so fair...didn't I ever tell you that my Dad is the firearms instructor for HCSD??

I mean come on, I would obviously have the upper hand!

HiddenVoice

I dunno. grace has got the spunk. It's be an interesting contest. ladies! take your positions! 10..................9..........

Voice

hold it hold it, I didn't agree just yet.....I'm still thinking....I mean give me the little thing Wil Smith had in Men in Black b/c that's what I am......but no useage of gun......I mean give me a bandaid b/c I'm cut!

NOT!

GodsThespianChic

Riiiiggggghhhttt....pulling a Justin, are we?? I swear, (actually, not swear, but its a phrase!!) you will not win, my dear!

TempleofVesarius

i wasnt sweating anything...

no point in fretting over what you cant change...

it just aint cool tho

ToV, I think your study is pretty accurate. It's interesting. Of course, it doesn't mean that ALL girls are to blame for these problems, but I admit they can be pretty irrational. It's one of the few faults in our species. ;)