An Old School Catholic Message Board

Lil'monster's Ramblings, Distractions, Tantrums, And Etc...

Lil'Monster

AccountDeleted

You have a bad day yesterday Mon? I was working and not posting so didn't respond to your 'tantrum' but hope you're okay now?

I didnt really have a bad day yesterday...I was just bored and a little tired.....I wanted to talk to someone but nobody wanted to talk to me

AccountDeleted

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1323395700' post='2347646']
I didnt really have a bad day yesterday...I was just bored and a little tired.....I wanted to talk to someone but nobody wanted to talk to me
[/quote]

Well, Mon, first prayers for your mother's health.

Second, if no one is answering you right away, perhaps you need to think about them instead about yourself. It could be that they are having problems and can't come online, or they need to fulfill their duties and obligations before being able to take time off to read and post. Instead of getting upset that no one is paying attention to you, perhaps you could try paying attention to someone else instead? Look for posts that ask for prayers, and respond to those, or if there is nothing happening online, then go do something nice for someone in your family, especially your mother right now! I am sure you do already, but just try to change your focus a little outwards and you won't feel quite so bored next time! Remember you said you are trying to be more mature these days, and that means thinking a little less about your needs, and a litte more about others.

I don't mean to offend you Mon ... and my advice is worth only what you pay for it :P

[quote name='nunsense' timestamp='1323397430' post='2347670']

Well, Mon, first prayers for your mother's health.

Second, if no one is answering you right away, perhaps you need to think about them instead about yourself. It could be that they are having problems and can't come online, or they need to fulfill their duties and obligations before being able to take time off to read and post. Instead of getting upset that no one is paying attention to you, perhaps you could try paying attention to someone else instead? Look for posts that ask for prayers, and respond to those, or if there is nothing happening online, then go do something nice for someone in your family, especially your mother right now! I am sure you do already, but just try to change your focus a little outwards and you won't feel quite so bored next time! Remember you said you are trying to be more mature these days, and that means thinking a little less about your needs, and a litte more about others.

I don't mean to offend you Mon ... and my advice is worth only what you pay for it :P
[/quote]

nevermind

i<3franciscans

MON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good morning! I am stuck writing a paper on the effects music has on child brain development. I REALLY wish you would distract me.

[quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1323443837' post='2347947']
MON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good morning! I am stuck writing a paper on the effects music has on child brain development. I REALLY wish you would distract me.
[/quote]

You mean affects not effects

lilmon.... this might be entertaining for you:

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rbaRoNFBNcY"] http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rbaRoNFBNcY[/url]