An Old School Catholic Message Board

Can I Be Church Militant?

Little Flower

brandelynmarie

I always thought you had to go to battle in the Debate Table to get CM. :huh: And since I usually steer clear of it....

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1323221695' post='2345899']
Not I. I think peeps should wait to be nominated. Asking for a tag is like asking to be recognized for your humility-it doesn't make sense.

And yes, I probably take the tags way too seriously.
[/quote]

You are still cooI and avvesome though! we love you.....

[quote name='brandelynmarie' timestamp='1323221767' post='2345901']
I always thought you had to go to battle in the Debate Table to get CM. :huh: And since I usually steer clear of it....
[/quote]

i never go to the debate table because i have a temper behind my humorous personality......

[quote name='brandelynmarie' timestamp='1323221767' post='2345901']
[/quote]

I may have gone to bat for you

FutureCarmeliteClaire

I think this has started a trend. Vee asked to be Super Church Militant, and I do not doubt this will bring on others asking for CM too :)

[quote name='BigJon16' timestamp='1323221348' post='2345889']

WHAT?!?! SHE ASKS TO BE CHURCH MILITANT AND THEN GETS TO BE CHURCH MILITANT?!?!

This is Heresy. With a capital H.

I have lost all respect for the "admins".
[/quote]

Why are you so sour towards their generosity? Should we not share in our sisters joy?

[quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1323222066' post='2345918']
I think this has started a trend. Vee asked to be Super Church Militant, and I do not doubt this will bring on others asking for CM too :)
[/quote]
Eather that or a roit.

[quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1323222066' post='2345918'] I do not doubt this will bring on others asking for CM too :)[/quote]
[img]http://images.zaazu.com/img/vomit-boy01-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoticon-000652-medium.gif[/img]

GeorgiiMichael

What exactly does it mean to be Church Militant here on PM? I mean, we're all Church Militant in real life, but what's the tag for? What does it signify?

FutureCarmeliteClaire

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1323222344' post='2345935']
[img]http://images.zaazu.com/img/vomit-boy01-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoticon-000652-medium.gif[/img]
[/quote]
LOL.... Ew...

brandelynmarie

[quote name='Nola Seminarian' timestamp='1323221499' post='2345893']
how does one get the church militant tag...other than asking for it on the phorum i mean
[/quote]
[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1323221989' post='2345914']
usually you are nominated, because of your orthodoxy and fidelity to Jesus & the Church & defense of.
[/quote]

[quote name='GeorgiiMichael' timestamp='1323222593' post='2345947']
What exactly does it mean to be Church Militant here on PM? I mean, we're all Church Militant in real life, but what's the tag for? What does it signify?
[/quote]

Well first there's the parking! Much better when you get the CM tag. Then you're able to do things to your profile page like add music and video that only other CMs can see. Also you get a 10% on the fruit of the month club. (Now is not a good time to join. All you get is papaya0

GeorgiiMichael

[quote name='jaime' timestamp='1323222855' post='2345962']

Well first there's the parking! Much better when you get the CM tag. Then you're able to do things to your profile page like add music and video that only other CMs can see. Also you get a 10% on the fruit of the month club. (Now is not a good time to join. All you get is papaya0
[/quote]
Thank you for your helpfulness in answering the question of a relatively new member of Phatmass who would have no reasonable way to know the specifics of the question that he asked.

It's no wonder most people don't sign up to be members of this forum. Y'all can be quite hostile when new guys/gals ask questions.

she_who_is_not

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1323222344' post='2345935']
[/quote]

That is beautiful. I am in love with this smiley. :love: