An Old School Catholic Message Board

Shopping On Amazon? Help Phatmass!

dUSt

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1323463122' post='2348226']
That link is valid any time, forever. I guess I should put it on the "Help Us" page next to the donation info...
[/quote]

Ok, THAT rocks. I order from amazon on a pretty regular basis so you should be getting something year round. I just wish I'd know about it when I was placing all my big orders for Christmas. You have my word on it that I'll be using the link in the future, though.

Actually I just checked the report and it's 4% phatmass earns, and it said if we refer 6 more items that it jumps up to 6%. Not bad!

I just checked, and someone who was tagged with the phatmass affiliate link (it doesn't give customer information) bought printer toner for $60 last month. Earned phatmass $2.40.

I have no idea how they got the affiliate link other than possibly buying one of our albums off Amazon MP3. They must have bought the toner right after they downloaded an album! haha

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1323473812' post='2348274']
I just checked, and someone who was tagged with the phatmass affiliate link (it doesn't give customer information) bought printer toner for $60 last month. Earned phatmass $2.40.

I have no idea how they got the affiliate link other than possibly buying one of our albums off Amazon MP3. They must have bought the toner right after they downloaded an album! haha
[/quote]
Sweet!

bump for a reminder for me.

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1323472742' post='2348271']
Actually I just checked the report and it's 4% phatmass earns, and it said if we refer 6 more items that it jumps up to 6%. Not bad!
[/quote]
how does this work? so if someone buys six items it jumps up? or if six different people buy 6 items?

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1323660719' post='2349571']
bump for a reminder for me.

how does this work? so if someone buys six items it jumps up? or if six different people buy 6 items?
[/quote]
No, the items are accumulative. So if you order three items, and someone else orders 4 items, that puts us over the limit and we earn 6% instead of 4%.

By the way, thanks to whoever ordered the candy gift box, the coagulated milk basket, the ironing board cover, and the DVD set. You made phatmass $5! haha

brianthephysicist

I clicked the link and went shopping on amazon yesterday, but how do I know if it worked? I couldn't see anything different when I was shopping or when I ordered.

[quote name='brianthephysicist' timestamp='1323803987' post='2350507']
I clicked the link and went shopping on amazon yesterday, but how do I know if it worked? I couldn't see anything different when I was shopping or when I ordered.
[/quote]
You wouldn't really be able to know the difference, but as long as cookies are enabled in your browser, and you clicked the phatmass link to get to amazon, it should track you and credit the phatmass account.

Thanks to whoever ordered the Trappist Abbey Monastery Date-Nut Cake and the PS3 game!
Man, I feel kinda like a creeper knowing what phatmassers order off Amazon, but it's fun to try and guess who ordered what. :lol:

• dUSt unpinned this topic