An Old School Catholic Message Board

Shopping On Amazon? Help Phatmass!

dUSt

MissScripture

Well, I used the link before we ordered our baby stuff, but it was through a registry completion thing with a discount, so Idk if PM will get credit for it. We placed a second order with order for some other baby stuff that wasn't discounted, so that will hopefully count for PM.

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1325051897' post='2358465']
Well, I used the link before we ordered our baby stuff, but it was through a registry completion thing with a discount, so Idk if PM will get credit for it. We placed a second order with order for some other baby stuff that wasn't discounted, so that will hopefully count for PM.
[/quote]

Oh wow, I see lots of baby items that were ordered. So many items it has increased the phatmass earning percentage this month to 6.5% instead of 6%. Thanks!!!

[quote name='brandelynmarie' timestamp='1325082851' post='2358492']
I used the link today with an Amazon giftcard I received so I hope it worked. :)
[/quote]

Thanks!

MissScripture

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1325087065' post='2358508']
Oh wow, I see lots of baby items that were ordered. So many items it has increased the phatmass earning percentage this month to 6.5% instead of 6%. Thanks!!!
[/quote]
:like2:

brandelynmarie

Could we have a permanent link to Amazon for phatmass pholk? I now have a wishlist for books on Amazon. :bible:

Edited by brandelynmarie

[quote name='brandelynmarie' timestamp='1325087934' post='2358516']
Could we have a permanent link to Amazon for phatmass pholk? I now have a wishlist for books on Amazon. :bible:
[/quote]

If you click the "Help Us" button at the very top right of the page there is a permanent link to Amazon.

[quote name='maximillion' timestamp='1325127077' post='2359037']
Does anyone know if we can use the link in the UK? I use amazon lots...............
[/quote]
hopefully you can! :) let's see if dUSt will answer.

[quote name='maximillion' timestamp='1325127077' post='2359037']
Does anyone know if we can use the link in the UK? I use amazon lots...............
[/quote]
I'm not sure. Try it next time you buy something and let me know what you bought so I can see if it showed up.

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1323442111' post='2347916']
Hey pham. If you do any shopping on Amazon, use this link:

[url="http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF8&tag=phatmasscom-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957"]http://www.amazon.co...creative=390957[/url]

If you click on that link to get to Amazon, anything you buy will give back a small percentage to phatmass. Thanks!
[/quote]

but, what if i buy a whole bunch of weird stuff?

• dUSt unpinned this topic