An Old School Catholic Message Board

Shopping On Amazon? Help Phatmass!

dUSt

TheresaThoma

Roamin I think the course will be pretty neat too. It is a hybrid course (partially online) and it looks like we get field trips! This is the course description:
"[color=#000000][font=Verdana,]This course examines how the people and defining events of the past influence aviation and aerospace career opportunities. From the early myths and legends through present and anticipated aerospace developments; including the effects that advances in propulsion systems, structural materials, navigation techniques, high altitude flights, weather considerations, and the impact upon the progress of manned flight in and beyond the atmosphere are considered. We vicariously re-live some of the extraordinary experiences of early aviators, both in peace and in war. The course includes examination of aviation artifacts of the World Wars I and II eras. There are field exercises to the Air and Space Museum, launch vehicle facilities, and other aviation activities. "[/font][/color]

TheresaThoma

[quote name='Roamin_Catholic' timestamp='1326088883' post='2365554']
My jealousy level keeps rising.....
[/quote]
It comes with being an Aerospace Physics major. I get to take lots of fun classes.

Three books should have just gone through from me! I'm so glad we can do this; it's an easy way to help since I'm buying textbooks anyway!

ok so I had accidently ordered my el-cheapo refurbished laptop without this link, canceled it, then followed this link and the laptop was $10 cheaper. Is this link giving discounts? Also, to rephrase an earlier question, if I order using gift cards does PM still get a cut? thanks

I promise i won't forget to buy through this again. Honest dUSt. I'm ordering all the textbooks I order through amazon on this (should be the next couple of days).

So i like 20 something books show up, you're welcome.

Edited by Amppax

• 2 weeks later...

Dear dUSt,

In case [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/117396-shopping-on-amazon-help-phatmass/page__view__findpost__p__2354348"]my previous post[/url] happened to have slipped your notice, I'm merely reminding you of it, since I'm now buying this semester's books.

• dUSt unpinned this topic