An Old School Catholic Message Board

Shopping On Amazon? Help Phatmass!

dUSt

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1323442111' post='2347916']
Hey pham. If you do any shopping on Amazon, use this link:

[url="http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF8&tag=phatmasscom-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957"]http://www.amazon.co...creative=390957[/url]

If you click on that link to get to Amazon, anything you buy will give back a small percentage to phatmass. Thanks!
[/quote]

Okay Dust. I put a big order through using your link. :)

[quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1327372907' post='2374213']
You should add Amazon.ca
[/quote]

its too bad Amazon.ca is so pathetic in comparison to amazon.com

Dear dUSt,

Just reminding you that you haven't responded to my post yet.

[quote name='Innocent' timestamp='1327144336' post='2372576']
Dear dUSt,

In case [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/117396-shopping-on-amazon-help-phatmass/page__view__findpost__p__2354348"]my previous post[/url] happened to have slipped your notice, I'm merely reminding you of it, since I'm now buying this semester's books.
[/quote]

If it's not a feasible arrangement for you, please let me know that you don't intend to set up what I had suggested, since I've placed on hold my plans to order this semester's text-books, hoping that you might be want to consider my suggestion.

But I have to order my books within this week. So I'm posting this as another reminder to you, since I'm grateful to you for setting up and managing this forum, and I'd be glad to add what little I can contribute by means of such an affiliate programme towards the upkeep of the Phorum.

[quote name='Innocent' timestamp='1327817145' post='2376870']
Dear dUSt,

Just reminding you that you haven't responded to my post yet.

If it's not a feasible arrangement for you, please let me know that you don't intend to set up what I had suggested, since I've placed on hold my plans to order this semester's text-books, hoping that you might be want to consider my suggestion.

But I have to order my books within this week. So I'm posting this as another reminder to you, since I'm grateful to you for setting up and managing this forum, and I'd be glad to add what little I can contribute by means of such an affiliate programme towards the upkeep of the Phorum.
[/quote]
Sorry! I've been so busy I was never able to do the FlipKart affiliate program. I really appreciate you trying, and sorry for holding you up. Maybe next year!?

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1327952494' post='2377776']
Sorry! I've been so busy I was never able to do the FlipKart affiliate program. I really appreciate you trying, and sorry for holding you up. Maybe next year!?
[/quote]

I plan to order non-academic books occasionally (for my leisure reading) from that website. So you needn't wait for next year to set up the programme, if it's possible for you.

Edited by Innocent

missionseeker

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1327970492' post='2377958']
I ordered on Friday, I think. I got my stuff today. Hopefully it worked.
[/quote]

I order things about once a week. I sure hope it works.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1327984695' post='2378112']
I order things about once a week. I sure hope it works.
[/quote]

I may have messed it up a little this time. If Dust sees a food dehydrator come through then I'll know it worked. lol And an inflatable kid's punching bag. I decided my son needed something inanimate to beat the poo out of.

IcePrincessKRS

As far as I know, given what he said earlier in the thread, there is no way to tell from our end if it's worked or not. Dust has to tell us if something came through on his end.

• 3 weeks later...

dUSt ... can you let me know if something came through? I made a purchase through a link you posted on one of the threads, and it was a significant one so you want that credit. :)

• dUSt unpinned this topic