An Old School Catholic Message Board

Amppax's Musings And Ruminations

Amppax

packing for school is a pain. Especially when you're told 2 days before that you need to find a new ride, and that new ride doesn't have much room left. Looks like a bunch of stuff is getting shipped up.

My friend Sam just started a blog. With everyone I know hopping on that bandwagon, I may have to give it some thought. Hmmmm :think:

here's a link to his blog if anyone is interested. [url="http://catholic-irl.blogspot.com/"]http://catholic-irl.blogspot.com/[/url]

Edited by Amppax

It was always tough for me going back to start the spring semester. I didn't work during college, so it was a whole month of sleeping and reading and video games.

But by the end of summer, you couldn't get me out the door fast enough! :lol:

MissScripture

Our Christmas break was always really short, like only 2 weeks, so it was always a whirlwind. But we got out a lot earlier than most colleges.

I agree completely Missy, its really good to be back.

More random:

Having a physics professor for Honors is interesting. Doesn't hurt he has a masters in Thomistic Philosophy.

In the past day I've gone from not having a girlfriend, to having a girlfriend, back to not having a girlfriend. Color me confused :huh:

It's so good to be back here. Overall its looking like its going to be a very good semester.

So I went to the March for Life... and didn't march. Made it all the way to the lawn, and then a friends knee blew out. ended up carrying her back and forth across the Lawn twice, and spending the rest of the day figuring out how to help her get home. Then our bus didn't get back to Franciscan until 1:00 am. This is after our bus driver got us lost, by getting off of the highway that was a straight shot back to Steubenville. All in all, a pretty great day, but with too little sleep and too much stress.

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1328047979' post='2378509']
I was awake at 3 am, too. But that was because the baby hadn't gone to sleep yet...
[/quote]

Baby!!! That's an exciting and perfectly good reason to be awake at three. I actually never got to sleep that night myself.

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1328115319' post='2378961']
I think the baby thinks he is a college kid. He stays up till 2 or 3 and sleeps all day. :hehe:
[/quote]

Haha, I bet that's tough on you. You must be exhausted. I hope you're able to sleep for a good portion of the day too!