An Old School Catholic Message Board

Catholic Employeers Kill For Free

add

Thanks to the current administration casual sex is a right for every man, woman and child - or any combination thereof

Edited by add

[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1327154235' post='2372608']
There are companies and Catholic colleges that would completely drop their health plan if this succeeds.
[/quote]

This is what will happen at our parish with my wife's job. Looks like our little family will be without medical benefits for a while.

[quote name='Scofizzle' timestamp='1327331734' post='2373757']
This is what will happen at our parish with my wife's job. Looks like our little family will be without medical benefits for a while.
[/quote]
[size="4"]{5:30} And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it away from you. For it is better for you that one of your members perish, than that your whole body go into Hell.[/size]

[quote name='Scofizzle' timestamp='1327331734' post='2373757']
[/quote]
If your household income is less than 250% of the poverty level, RXassist.org would be worth looking into for any regular prescription medications.

Do they have any choice on what contraceptions they must offer? For example, can they limit to the kind that blocks the meeting of sperm and egg rather than ones that can be abortificants?

Starting August 1, any new insurance plans must include free coverage for prescription contraceptives, including plan B or the morning-after pill.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1327154235' post='2372608']
There are companies and Catholic colleges that would completely drop their health plan if this succeeds.
[/quote]

The problem is if they do choose to drop health care for their employees, such organizations will be hit with a hefty fine. If an organization employs 100 people and opts not to give them insurance, then it is fined $140,000 for the privilege to follow its conscience. Before the official announcement, the Obama administration had started trying to implement this agenda on a small scale. One group they tried to force it on was my [i]alma mater[/i] Belmont Abbey College. The Monastery and College have been locked in a court case with the administration for the last two months.

[url="http://www.becketfund.org/belmont-abbey-college-v-sebelius-2011-current/"]http://www.becketfund.org/belmont-abbey-college-v-sebelius-2011-current/[/url]

[quote name='Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam' timestamp='1327340691' post='2373829']
The problem is if they do choose to drop health care for their employees, such organizations will be hit with a hefty fine. If an organization employs 100 people and opts not to give them insurance, then it is fined $140,000 for the privilege to follow its conscience. Before the official announcement, the Obama administration had started trying to implement this agenda on a small scale. One group they tried to force it on was my [i]alma mater[/i] Belmont Abbey College. The Monastery and College have been locked in a court case with the administration for the last two months.

[url="http://www.becketfund.org/belmont-abbey-college-v-sebelius-2011-current/"]http://www.becketfun...s-2011-current/[/url]
[/quote]

I am very familiar with the BAC case. I am good friends with Abbot Placid. Dr. Thierfelder is will not compromise on this.
BAC is suing the gov'ment ,[url="http://news.charlottediocese.net/component/content/article/42-rokstories/1062-belmont-abbey-college-sues-federal-government-over-new-contraception-mandate"]http://news.charlottediocese.net/component/content/article/42-rokstories/1062-belmont-abbey-college-sues-federal-government-over-new-contraception-mandate[/url]

[quote name='add' timestamp='1327335834' post='2373794']
Starting August 1, any new insurance plans must include free coverage for prescription contraceptives, including plan B or the morning-after pill.
[/quote]

This is just one step away from mandating abortion to be included. This is so diabolical.

brianthephysicist

[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1327342545' post='2373847']
This is just one step away from mandating abortion to be included. This is so diabolical.
[/quote]
Last I checked, morning after pill is abortion. Looks like they already did :(

[quote name='brianthephysicist' timestamp='1327346832' post='2373891']
Last I checked, morning after pill is abortion. Looks like they already did :(
[/quote]

Agreed. However, I don't think the gov'ment considers it that way.

brianthephysicist

[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1327347718' post='2373901']
Agreed. However, I don't think the gov'ment considers it that way.
[/quote]
Officially they don't, but people the kind of pro-choice people that push stuff like this know what they're talking about and use these 'smaller' issues as a shoe in the door for even worse abuse

[quote name='brianthephysicist' timestamp='1327357349' post='2374030']
Officially they don't, but people the kind of pro-choice people that push stuff like this know what they're talking about and use these 'smaller' issues as a shoe in the door for even worse abuse
[/quote]

Like I said, diabolical.

Clare~Therese

[quote name='add' timestamp='1327335834' post='2373794']
[/quote]

August 1st of this year?