Hb, Mc And Tt's "football" Thread

HopefulBride

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1328393235' post='2381035']
:stubborn:

why was i kept out of this loop?

[size=1]it was my answers to all your questions, wasn't it?[/size] :sad2:

Congrats! :like:
[/quote]

aaah DS, you know we still love you. You were amesome with your answers but the Lord was pretty insistent :)

[quote name='TheresaThoma' timestamp='1328383675' post='2380966']
YAAAAAY! See was it really that scary?
[/quote]

Not scary, God sure is insistent when He wants something. Now just waiting time. Waiting to see what the Lord brings and what else He needs me to do.

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1328482317' post='2381790']
So what's your target date for filling it out?
[/quote]
Well it is filled out, signed and sealed. I just need to find some stamps so that I can send it tomorrow. The funny part was the second hardest things about it (besides the lack of space for writing certain answers) was finding a good recent picture of myself. I'm not camera shy but I'm usually goofing off in pictures.

[quote name='TheresaThoma' timestamp='1328483977' post='2381813']
Well it is filled out, signed and sealed. I just need to find some stamps so that I can send it tomorrow. The funny part was the second hardest things about it (besides the lack of space for writing certain answers) was finding a good recent picture of myself. I'm not camera shy but I'm usually goofing off in pictures.
[/quote]

You had to send a picture?

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1328484134' post='2381817']
You had to send a picture?
[/quote]
It said, "attach picture here or enclose with questionnaire." I was wondering if she really needed one of me, especially after the visit, I decided to send one anyways.

brandelynmarie

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1328393235' post='2381035']
:stubborn:

why was i kept out of this loop?

[/quote]

We have a loop? :huh:

[quote name='TheresaThoma' timestamp='1328485343' post='2381824']
It said, "attach picture here or enclose with questionnaire." I was wondering if she really needed one of me, especially after the visit, I decided to send one anyways.
[/quote]

Where I work, they use photos of the students to help keep track of them. It's probably just for their files. :)

OK so I just got my leave approved for the 20th, 21st 22nd and half day on the 23rd. Once I email SrMJ it will be officially official and I will be going to Spokane.

p.s. For some reason I keep getting visions of Sr. Paschalina and SrMM's first professions. I cannot wait for that day!

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1328654729' post='2383239']
OK so I just got my leave approved for the 20th, 21st 22nd and half day on the 23rd. Once I email SrMJ it will be officially official and I will be going to Spokane.

p.s. For some reason I keep getting visions of Sr. Paschalina and SrMM's first professions. I cannot wait for that day!
[/quote]

Yay!!!! How exciting for you!! :bounce:

[quote name='Lisa' timestamp='1328887062' post='2384837']
I saw it when you first posted- why did it go away? They were singing beautifully! I :love: the little drummer boy.

Are you getting excited???
[/quote]

It posted? oh then I should try and repost. I am definitely getting excited even about the snow. I absolutely love the sisters singing, it is simply divine.