An Old School Catholic Message Board

Earn Free Phatmass Merch! *** New Prizes For Anybody!

dUSt

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1328702716' post='2383582']
Why do you think he's bribing us to do it? :P
And it's annoying that half my links are dead.
[/quote]

What's annoying is for the catholicculture.org links you have to search through their website the article title to find the new link.

What do you do if the link is broken and can't find the article? I've been reviewing or reporting or it or whatever through the old directory.

I don't have time to do any work for you, but you can still send me free stuff, honestly, I won't be offended. I totally want a respect your bishop t-shirt, xl.

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1328672161' post='2383465']
ON YOUR MARK, GET SET... SIGN UP NOW!!!
[/quote]

I'll take [b]Sacraments and Sacramentals[/b]. I love free stuff!

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1328717908' post='2383697']
I'll take [b]Sacraments and Sacramentals[/b]. I love free stuff!
[/quote]

it's taken.... :)

how are we supposed to edit a link? because if you click on it, it takes you to the link, not to a description page on phatmass.

inunionwithrome

Maybe you should do this again after Easter for those of us who would like to participate, but topics are taken as of now. And, since my big ##3-----0 is in June...it would be a nice birthday present! :)

A lot of my links are saying they were already submitted, but aren't anywhere to be found in the correct subcategory. Grrrr.

Can anyone tell me if what I am doing is right? I am submitting right now under the "prayer" category of Prayer, Devotion and Spirituality.

[quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1328726165' post='2383757']
A lot of my links are saying they were already submitted, but aren't anywhere to be found in the correct subcategory. Grrrr.
[/quote]

In light of this comment, I do not know if I am doing the right thing or not, as I don't know how I would get this comment.

Also, just another commentary with question.

This morning I transferred over some links that were really great articles on prayer into the prayer section of prayers, devotions, spirituality.

I just moved over some links to Catholic prayers, and as I continue, will move over links from the Lectio Divina, Prayers to Saints, etc. I was thinking that it might be a good idea to have a specific subsection like on the old prayer directory, dividing prayers, lectio, saint prayers, etc. Otherwise the great articles on prayer might get lost. Or should I continue to transfer the prayer links (e.g. Lectio Divina, Prayers to Saints) under the prayer section?