An Old School Catholic Message Board

Earn Free Phatmass Merch! *** New Prizes For Anybody!

dUSt

MissScripture

If I had a sub section in a section, that does not exist in the new one, do I just put those links in the same section that the section was in previously, even if they don't really fall into that category? (example: there was a subsection in Hell that included links on purgatory, but there is no such subsection in the new directory and no section that is labeled purgatory)

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1329434893' post='2388166']
[b]TOP 20 WORKER BEES:[/b]
[color=#008000][b]Green [/b][/color]means person signed up for a section.
[b][color=#800080]Purple[/color][/b] means person does not have a section, but is on track to get free stuff.

[b][color=#008000]Lil Red 229[/color][/b]
[b][color=#800080]MaterMisericordiae 162[/color]
[color=#008000]Deus_te_Amat 141
TheresaThoma 79[/color]
[color=#800080]vee8 73[/color]
[color=#008000]jaime 70[/color]
[color=#800080]IcePrincessKRS 64[/color][/b]
[color=#008000][b]the_rev 60[/b][/color]
MithLuin 46
MIkolbe 40
dUSt 28
missionseeker 24
[color=#008000][b]MissyP89 23[/b][/color]
inunionwithrome 21
FutureCarmeliteClaire 21
Piccoli Fiori JMJ 19
[color=#008000][b]BigJon16 19[/b][/color]
Chamomile 18
Nihil Obstat 12
let_go_let_God 10

[b]The Slackers:[/b]
[color=#282828]Bible and Scripture ---------------------------Assigned to: [/color][color=#008000][b]dominicansoul [/b][/color]
[color=#282828]Peter and the Papacy --------------------------Assigned to: [/color][color=#008000][b]Oremoose[/b][/color]
[color=#282828]End Times and Last Things (Eschatology) -------Assigned to: [/color][b][color=#008000]MissScripture[/color][/b]
[color=#282828]Other Religions--------------------------------Assigned to: [/color][b][color=#008000]USAirwaysIHS[/color][/b]
[/quote]

Slacker....HA! I'm going to do it all today and tomorrow!!!

On A side note I Came across a link that goes to a websight that no longer exist I'm just going to skip it.

Edited by Oremoose

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1329561645' post='2388915']
If I had a sub section in a section, that does not exist in the new one, do I just put those links in the same section that the section was in previously, even if they don't really fall into that category? (example: there was a subsection in Hell that included links on purgatory, but there is no such subsection in the new directory and no section that is labeled purgatory)
[/quote]
If you feel that a section needs to be there that is not, let me or LIL Red know, and we can add it. I do not want tertiary levels (sub sections of sub sections), but if the category is big enough to be a sub section of it's own, let us know.

FutureCarmeliteClaire

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1329583075' post='2388945']
If you feel that a section needs to be there that is not, let me or LIL Red know, and we can add it. I do not want tertiary levels (sub sections of sub sections), but if the category is big enough to be a sub section of it's own, let us know.
[/quote]
dUST, I have been putting the ultratraditionalism links in "Devotion", I wish I had gotten a sub section made earlier, otherwise I would have to move all the ones I already did...