An Old School Catholic Message Board

Rick Santorum Takes Mo, Mn, And Co!

eagle_eye222001

eagle_eye222001

[url="http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2012/colorado-caucuses-feb-7/"]Colorado Results. [/url]

[url="http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2012/missouri-primary-feb-7/"]Missouri Results[/url]

[url="http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2012/minnesota-caucuses-feb-7/"]Minnesota Results[/url]

[color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif][left][url="http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/santorum-poised-for-breakthrough-in-three-states-contests/2012/02/07/gIQAoE3bxQ_story.html"]http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/santorum-poised-for-breakthrough-in-three-states-contests/2012/02/07/gIQAoE3bxQ_story.html[/url][/left][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif][left]Really excited to see such a strong showing tonight by Rick Santorum. I really hope and pray he's the GOP nominee. I think he's the best candidate to beat Obama. As he becomes more and more know, he continues to grow support.[/left][/font][/color]

Punxsutawney Phil was wrong, it wasn't six more weeks of winter, it was six more weeks of Republican infighting.

Edit: I can never spell Punxsutawney right.

Edited by BG45

dominicansoul

I like Rick, too.... Unfortunately, I don't think he can beat obama...one thing is, He's catholic....and I heard evangelists on television saying they wouldn't want a mormon, much less a Catholic...

people are sooooooooo dumb..........

agreed.

last election cycle when Romney was running, my evangelical co-worker said he would never vote for him because you had to be stupid to be a mormon.

my tounge still has scars from all the biting....

[quote name='BG45' timestamp='1328704851' post='2383593']
Punxsutawney Phil was wrong, it wasn't six more weeks of winter, it was six more weeks of Republican infighting.

Edit: I can never spell Punxsutawney right.
[/quote]

Yes. And Barack's team is taking notes.

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1328705769' post='2383600']
agreed.

last election cycle when Romney was running, my evangelical co-worker said he would never vote for him because you had to be stupid to be a mormon.

[/quote]

Does your co-worker have headaches often?

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1328705769' post='2383600']
agreed.

[/quote]

Well we don't know if it is true that obama is a muslim, but remember when obama slipped up and said something about his muslim religion, and when he was sworn in he did it again in the library... without a Bible? If it's true he is muslim... then idk why someone would vote for a muslim over a mormon, and for someone who supports killing babies...

Edited by i<3LSOP

Basilisa Marie

[quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1328707111' post='2383617']
Well we don't know if it is true that obama is a muslim, but remember when obama slipped up and said something about his muslim religion, and when he was sworn in he did it again in the library... without a Bible? If it's true he is muslim... then idk why someone would vote for a muslim over a mormon, and for someone who supports killing babies...
[/quote]

If he were really a Muslim, why would he have wasted his time with that one preacher's church? If he were a practicing Muslim, someone would have noticed him praying five times a day. Just sayin'.

Ugh people are so dumb. It shouldn't matter what religion one is. Sure, it helps you get a bigger picture of who the person is and what values they have, but I'd even vote for an atheist if he or she had the right positions on policy.

[/quote]

Oh for petes sake. Obama is about as muslim as Dolly Parton

[quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1328716110' post='2383675']
Oh for petes sake. Obama is about as muslim as Dolly Parton
[/quote]

Obama is about as Muslim as Nancy Pelosi is Catholic.

[/quote]

A) He's very clearly not a Muslim. Muslims don't do thinks like, I dunno, GO TO CHURCH, or say that they are NOT Muslim.

B) Even if he was a Muslim--which he is not--who cares? What business is it of ours?

[quote name='Basilisa Marie' timestamp='1328711932' post='2383638']
Ugh people are so dumb. It shouldn't matter what religion one is. Sure, it helps you get a bigger picture of who the person is and what values they have, but I'd even vote for an atheist if he or she had the right positions on policy.
[/quote]

Yup! Air-props!