An Old School Catholic Message Board

For Real...

Joyful

it's otay but the only reason why I used Jacob's name was b/c that's how it flowed...instead of saying something like my cousin's 3rd husband's once removed's sister in law blah blah blah! you get my point!lol

Hey BlueRose....the rerteat,,,,yes it's a GIRL'S WEEKEND TOGETHER!....b/c none of our boys will be there!

oh &...thanks...I know we ca always count on e/o now. I didn't know you were feeling the same either,...I mean you always look the same during meditation & stuff...but I guess that's b/c you've always got your mind on who's ushering & stuff! lol! anywas it'll be a GREAT weekend for us!.... & if college girl gets mad, then she can forgive my unpleasant disposition b/c she's not a teen, we are...she's going to be there for the band! not to screw around & joke around with us!lol

*hugs GTC* It's okay, no harm done!

*hugs GodsGrace* I guess we both just needed to open our mouths, eh? I am having very good feelings about this weekend and we girls really ought to take it seriously, right? :) The guys are gone, and although like you said, College Girl will be there, this is our weekend to get closer to God, to eachother, and get back to where we belong. This isn't her opportunity to "chill" with us. Besides, she was supposed to be gone a long time ago - she's graduated, and this is YOUR last retreat. It's your weekend. Not hers.

I'm gonna bring my rosary and am considering *gasp* getting up early Saturday to go down to the chapel to pray it... I'm not saying I will, but at least I'm considering it, right??

yes, we say that EVERY RETREAT! & we never do it! lol but this time..we can TRY right?!

oh this is gonna be great...there's on like 60 something people goigng so we'll all be on the Matthew, Mark, Luke, & John cabin side...no treasure hunting in the dorm areas! lol...I don't know...oh & NO speed bumps either! lol anyways yes we all need some time together as sisters so this is the time for it...yea I've got a great feeling about this weekend as well

GodsThespianChic

Yes, GG and BR!! We are gonna make this retreat the absolute BEST! Even though, I'm not sure if it can get much better than Live Out Loud...(Am I living out loud???!!! LOL!) But we are gonna make it great, because we obviously all need it, plus it is your last...as a teen at least. Girl's weekend. No guys. We're all gonna take this weekend and get closer to eachother and God! I'm excited...

yes, no mentioning of guys...ok I'll TRY my hardest not tooo,....well not the 3 guys at least...maybe if there's a cutie at the retreat, or if someone else comes up in conversation, but not, B, T, or R.....or even thier middle names......E, J, & I forgot R's first name...so non of theM!

GodsThespianChic

LOL! None of that whole guy-who's-name-rhymes-with-mine type of situations!! Haha. You know who I'm talking about.

huh I'm lost what rhymes with Kristen?! but I know what you're talking about...no cryptic talking...like the one who did this or the bo...or none of that

GodsThespianChic

Yeah, well I didn't want any name-mentioning going on and Jess getting rubbed the wrong way with it.

oh

well I'm lost now...I'm going to bed though maybe it'll make some more sense tommorrow!

love you Happy Birthday BTW!

I LOVE KRISTEN, SHE'S THE GREATEST......Have I mentioned, that I LOVE KRISTEN. And just b/c we're not in the same cabins on the retreat doesn't mean we won't be together the rest of the time!!!! I LOVE KRISTEN!!!!

GodsThespianChic

And I love AMANDA!! And yes, we will (me, you and Jess) all be together. And you know they will probably switch the rooms for us. They love us.