An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Secret All Women Should Know

PhuturePriest

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1329618420' post='2389123'] I do not like it when women flirt with me. Not only is flirting at all in poor taste, but it makes me feel emasculated.
[/quote]
[img]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/567/Massimo.jpg[/img]

I must add - I sincerely doubt that a woman has ever flirted with you. A female has perhaps flirted with you, but most females who are high school freshmen are not women (those with very serious deficiencies nonwithstanding).

mysisterisalittlesister

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1329621737' post='2389149']
Actually, I re-read my post. I never said "Never wear perfume" I said "Never wear too much perfume". I never said definitively not to do something other than initiate the relationship. I didn't even say never wear bikinis, I said I thought long skirts were more attractive, nor did I even say never to wear make-up. Rather, I said I didn't like make-up. There's a huge difference.
[/quote] BAM

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1329621917' post='2389150']
:doh:
[/quote]

Smack your head all you want, it doesn't change what I actually said. Make-up isn't evil, and neither is perfume. I personally do not like perfume or make-up, but that doesn't mean I advise against using either entirely. I said those simply because many women use way too much of both. It's advice, not infallible teaching by the Pope. If you don't like my opinions, great. But you don't have to smack yourself silly or make me feel like I'm a stupid jerk for being old-fashioned.

[url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/user/13940-futurepriest387/"]FuturePriest387[/url], I have one question:

have you ever expressed these statements you have made in the OP with any ladies in the real world?

If so , what was the feed-back that you received from them?

Edited by Innocent

MissScripture

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1329622387' post='2389162']
sorry for emasculating you. :|
[/quote]
Why? Were you flirting with him? :|

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Innocent' timestamp='1329622323' post='2389161']
[url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/user/13940-futurepriest387/"]FuturePriest387[/url], I have one question:

have you ever expressed these statements you have made in the OP with any ladies in the real world?

If so , what was the feed-back that you received from them?
[/quote]

Yes. The feedback was positive. In fact, they agreed with me.

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1329622037' post='2389152']
if you want to be an effective priest - you'd better learn a lot more about marriage.
[/quote]
:doh:

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1329622434' post='2389165']
Why? Were you flirting with him? :|
[/quote]

Why do you think she had the makeup on?

PhuturePriest

[quote name='jaime' timestamp='1329622466' post='2389168']

Why do you think she had the makeup on?
[/quote]

I'll say this only once: making fun of my position and twisting what I say doesn't make me think better of yours. In fact, I think less of you and I'd your position. Have an adult argument, not an immature twelve year old one.

Edited by FuturePriest387

mysisterisalittlesister

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1329622222' post='2389157']
Smack your head all you want, it doesn't change what I actually said. Make-up isn't evil, and neither is perfume. I personally do not like perfume or make-up, but that doesn't mean I advise against using either entirely. I said those simply because many women use way too much of both. It's advice, not infallible teaching by the Pope. If you don't like my opinions, great. But you don't have to smack yourself silly or make me feel like I'm a stupid jerk for being old-fashioned.
[/quote] no offense, because I think that your statements are definitely true, but it might not have been a good idea for putting this on open mic. No one really feels like taking you seriously here*

*[size=1]annoying mods, they alwayes think that they can make fun of people freely >:([/size]

actually - Airways has it right. The thing is, you're 15...you've not probably had a lot of experience being flirted with by women (not high school girls) AND THAT'S A GREAT THING! however, you just don't have a lot of room to talk about feeling emasculated by women because they happened to flirt with you....because it's not happened much. You probably feel threatened when a woman makes you feel all funny inside, and instead of it being about YOU and your reactions, it's all the woman's fault.

Didn't we do this over in the "men" thread, that you retracted half your statements because you tried to say that men should always do "x, y, and z". You speak too much in absolutes.

[quote name='mysisterisalittlesister' timestamp='1329622675' post='2389170']
[size=6]*[/size][size=1][size=6]annoying mods, they alwayes think that they can make fun of people freely[/size] >:([/size]
[/quote]

you spelt always wrong. :|

:P
(i'm just yanking your chain, slightly here. :) )

[quote name='mysisterisalittlesister' timestamp='1329622675' post='2389170']
no offense, because I think that your statements are definitely true, but it might not have been a good idea for putting this on open mic. No one really feels like taking you seriously here*

*[size=1]annoying mods, they alwayes think that they can make fun of people freely >:([/size]
[/quote]

[size=1]don't forget the scholars![/size]