An Old School Catholic Message Board

Fat Tuesday

Papist

I've been eating donut holes every time I walk by the snack table here at work.

Lots of red meat and salad for dinner, a cappuccino, and finishing off the last of my ice cream when I get home.

Having real Mexican tonight. No not Taco bell or "authentic Mexican", but actual Mexican food (which tastes a lot different and better) than most Mexican food from a local place. El Grande wet burrito and sharing 4 lbs of chips.

FutureSister2009

Oh boy, I had a breakfast sandwich, tater tots and a donut for breakfast, a chicken sandwich and potato wedges and a cupcake for lunch, a cookie for a snack, and flank steak, mashed potatoes and a massive ice cream for dinner. Thank goodness we fast tomorrow

Clare~Therese

I'm having leftover lasagna and afterward I'm going to have ice cream for the second time today, I think. And for breakfast I had a doughnut. At lunch I had mashed potatoes and beef and stuff.

Had homemade chicken pot pie with Frank's Red Hot followed by lemon cake filled with jam covered in cream cheeze icing.

I have a lovely wife.

[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1329882289' post='2390992']
Had homemade chicken pot pie with Frank's Red Hot followed by lemon cake filled with jam covered in cream cheeze icing.

I have a lovely wife.
[/quote]Franks Red Hot. Yummy :)

I'm hurrying to eat the rest of my Grilled Stuffed XXL Steak Burrito. I ate half of it before the CRHP meeting and I'm so hungry since it's been a while since I ate. Love TacoBell! :drool:

Tried the mug cake thingy. I didn't have any coffee but I did how ever have some coconut milk on hand (Left over from making rice pudding), so I put that in instead. Added in some mini chocolate chip too. I ended up microwaving it in a bowl and it took 3 minutes but it was super yummy,

I had some wonderful japanese hibachi -- filet mignon. Ah well, there was a bit of left over rice and some steak left. I guess I won't be having that for lunch tomorrow, huh?

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1329883604' post='2390999']
I'm hurrying to eat the rest of my Grilled Stuffed XXL Steak Burrito. I ate half of it before the CRHP meeting and I'm so hungry since it's been a while since I ate. Love TacoBell! :drool:
[/quote]

You know TacoBell serves breakfast now.

[quote name='Katiebobatie94' timestamp='1329870149' post='2390896']
aaahhhhh that looks sooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want some!!
[/quote]

Calm down sweetie. :hehe:

(I would have seen you today, stupid train tickets) <_<