An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hb's Randomocity Thread

HopefulBride

HopefulBride

So I'm tired of hijacking other people's threads............. [size=1]sorry BG[/size]. I figure I'll put all my lameness in one place.

First, I've been up since like three something because my idiot dog wanted to go out, then I finally dragged myself out of bed to let him out at about 6 and then the dumb dog got stuck. Now he's wailing to go back out. I don't think so buddy.

HopefulBride

Yeah in the little enclosing for thu makeshift garden full of dirt that we have. I hit him out though.

HopefulBride

OK it's cleared up a bit. Even though the weatherman says to stay home till after 2, I think I'm going to go to another goodwill to look for a coat and then confession.

HopefulBride

OK now that the stupid tornado watch is over it's raining hail. Stupid storm!!

HopefulBride

So I didn't get to go to confession but I got to go to adoration. Went to three stores and there were no coats (I mean they have bathing suits out already!) was too late to pick up my dress for the wedding and now I'm back home feeling yuck because I had a whole box (well more like 3/4 of one) of girl scout cookies and the gluten allergy in me did not appreciate that. I am in for a very long night. :cry:

brandelynmarie

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1330825211' post='2395902']
So I didn't get to go to confession but I got to go to adoration. Went to three stores and there were no coats (I mean they have bathing suits out already!) was too late to pick up my dress for the wedding and now I'm back home feeling yuck because I had a whole box (well more like 3/4 of one) of girl scout cookies and the gluten allergy in me did not appreciate that. I am in for a very long night. :cry:
[/quote]

I've never understood why the stores feel the need to speed up the seasons. :idontknow:

Ok. What kind of GS cookies did you get? I killed a box of Samosas & a box of Tagalongs. (Not in one sitting of course, I do have my standards!)

HopefulBride

I had the blue box (can't remember the name right now) and it was soooo good but my tummy ached all night and it's still aching :(

I still don't know what craft I'm doing for today's class. Gah!!!