An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hb's Randomocity Thread

HopefulBride

HopefulBride

Why couldn't my ex and I have one of those eye-scratching, die, I hate you break-ups? noooo instead, we broke up and dealt with it as adults and over six years later we are still great friends. Now, I am worried about the idiot being on suicide watch... (I barely slept last night because he called and was just rambling about nothing)

Please keep him in your prayers. He is generally pretty positive and upbeat about things but for whatever reason he has gone over the edge. Apparently it is all aggravated by the fact that while whatever happened last night was happening no one would pick up his phone, which is why he resorted to calling me in the middle of the night.

HopefulBride

I just spoke to C. He is still feeling down and wants to "drive into traffic" among other things. I'm trying to figure out what to do as far as making sure he doesn't do anything stupid this weekend.

Please, please keep him in your prayers.

HopefulBride

OK so I'm supposed to be making me a slip.

Off to go watch some videos of how to sew.....

HopefulBride

Looking forward to adoration tonight. I am torn though because I want to go visit C to see if he is ok but at the same time I don't want to lose the adoration time as well as RE time.

HopefulBride

OK I have one rosary pretty much done except for attaching the crucifix and the center. Another is halfway done but I am still waiting to receive the additional beads I have ordered. I am missing the pater bead for TT's rosary bracelet so I probably won't finish today, on top of it I was supposed to go to southwoodstock this afternoon to listen to some great artists and I forgot!!!! Oh well, off to knitting..

HopefulBride

OK C got super drunk again last night and called me when he was stumbling drunk on his way home. Please continue to keep him in your prayer!

HopefulBride

Thanks. I spoke to him about a couple of hours ago and he promised not to drink again today.

I honestly don't understand why guys take break-ups so hard. Especially when there were obvious signs that the relationship was not in his best interest.

HopefulBride

OK I haven't heard from C in a few hours, he didn't check in so I am hoping he texts soon...