Followers 0

Day 13: Turn Down The Volume

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorry, our browser doesn't support youtube very good

Posted

wow. good message.

Posted

ok an update ... when I turned the volume up, there was this annoying asian music that played over and over. I had already put the video on. When it ended ... it kept playing and I thought "boy, YouTube must be broke." I found a browser tab that was the cause and closed it.

But ... interesting enough it goes with the title of this 2x40 message, right? The music was soooo annoying that I thought it went with the youtube clip. :)

Posted

haha. It's as if God was giving you another example to communicate that message. Nice.

Fr. Pfex
cmaD2006 likes this

Posted

Good message Father.

Posted

So true! Great analogy! :pray: Thank you, Father!

Posted (edited)

[quote name='Pontifex' timestamp='1331350167' post='2398518']
haha. It's as if God was giving you another example to communicate that message. Nice.

Fr. Pfex
[/quote]

Well He spoke loud enough (about turning down the volume) that I'm now going on a Holy Week Retreat. And what did my spiritual director tell me? Um. I need to be silent -- not just the physical sounds, but I need to let Him speak.

Another "turn down the volume" moment ... thanks again for this particular message. It really came through loud and clear. Edited by cmariadiaz

Posted

Great message, Father, thank you!

Posted

One of my favorite ways to communicate with God in silence is to take a walk into the woods by my house, and just listen to the wind blowing through the trees.
dUSt likes this