An Old School Catholic Message Board

Okay

littleflower+JMJ

Yeah, GodsGrace, Shrtnswtangl is Rachel!! BlueRose got her on here too! Thanks for the early birthday!! happy.gif

Mwahahaha!!! Yes, yes, I am bringing in more and more people to my Phatmass Phamily. That's three so far... but will it stop there?? Oh no!!! :ph34r:

::runs off to find more people::

GodsThespianChic

Haha, Go BlueRose, go BlueRose!! I think I might have gotten Jason, ya know, the one from the Core Team to join...I had him come look at it...so maybe I brought someone in!! YAY for me!!

littleflower+JMJ

*jmjlf glances around with a tear in her eye**

you guys are soo cooll! i'm soo proud of all of you....what can i say?

thanks peeps!

Searcher825

I'm part of the under 20's!!! But I'm realllllly busy right now with stuff! But trust me once school gets around and I have to procrastinate doing homework... I'll be here much much more lol_grin.gif

dude (searcher) i too know how it is, except for the fact that now I'm in college & it's going to be harder for me!

GodsThespianChic

Yeah, GodsGrace, but once you're addicted, there's no turning back!!! Muahahah!!

Just kidding...but we all KNOW you'll be back...trying to beat my number of posts...

dude Kristen, you've only been here for what a week & you already have like 120 posts...how do you know what Searcher feels like?

you're always online!

GodsThespianChic

Hi Catholic!!

And GodsGrace, I'm not always online...Just a lot. I meant I knew how Searcher felt about wanting to escape homework when school starts...

oooooooh.......lol.....but this year you'll make A's & B's...NO D's & F's right??!lol.......haha I'll beat you alright...

GodsThespianChic

HEY! That was uncalled for!! I never got any F's!! But yes, for your information, I will make A's and B's. I mean, come on, have I told you my schedule for next year?! Extremely easy class load. I'm actually lookin forward to it.

Searcher825

Hehehe I have the HORRIBLE habit of sitting online when trying to do homework. I mean.. the desk is here, and the computer is like RIGHT there - it's so tempting!! I'm usualy fine about getting my homework done but when it comes to the stuff I don't want to do I usually procrastinate by getting online and checking email.... ;)