An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dawkins Calls For The Mockery Of Catholics In Public

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Annie12' timestamp='1333380515' post='2411838']
I said what I said and I don't think it unreasonable, and furthermore anyone who hates the church by way of hate speech (speech that hates) is an agent of evil and while I do realize you are not catholic, I think anyone on the side of God can see how obnoxious that guy was. I must also remind you that people were cheering for what he said which support my generalization. Atheists believe in no God which leads to self absorption and a hatred of the belief in God. So, I do not take back my comments and I think people should start thinking about this from a religious perspective. If people are offended, they are only offended by the truth. I can also predict that you will have a problem with this post and continue to tell me I am unreasonable but that would only prove my point even further that without the truth people are lost.
[/quote]I don't think God is needed to identify hate speech or obnoxious behavior, though I think your belief in God, coupled with the application of your reasoned intellect that you believe God has given you, could be helpful. I don't think a belief in God or religion requires unreasonableness in all things, but thanks for playing along.