An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass Quest!- Commentary Thread

PhuturePriest

[quote name='BigJon16' timestamp='1334892176' post='2421123']
I was never any good with Computers anyway...

And leave it to Arfink to turn this into a IT-techie adventure... :P
[/quote]

This computer is simple, trust me. After all, I'm interpreting the commands. :)

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

type in dir/w
unsure if that is the old basic code for seeing what files are on the computer, if dir/w doesn't, just dir, one command files accross the other straight down...

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

also mikolbe must strip and search himself for unkown scars incase he need cut out an implanted microchip coz if he has been captured he is going to have to cut out the tracking device. lol :P

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1334896505' post='2421162']
kolbe should inspect the key pad on the door
[/quote]

and Kolbe should do that too. But i have an incling the code is on that piece of paper or on the computer.

I dunno, guys. This could be dangerous. ARFink is the 'master' of this game, and he has a devious, creative mind....

Things to keep in mind:

MIKolbe could be a zombie that has just begun to thaw... and could be looking for the brains in ths outfit. Be careful and watch what he chooses to eat!

That computer is OLD. I think it is operating on DOS. It may have originated on the 'over 1970's' thread, or been resurrected from there.... those sound like DOS commands to me... and sometimes what you type into those is what happens.... so let's think this through.....

I'm a little nervous about that old-fashioned door keypad, too. What happens if he punches in wrong code (do you remember the code, MIK?).... if MIK does remember the code, I want to know what the last thing is he remembers... I want to know if he is alive or.... just being revived... and by whom. (Remember Star Trek Wrath of Kahn?)

Also... not sure where that door might go..... space, the final frontier? Maybe we're going to meet the STNG gang! That would fit the time period of that computer....

Dang, I wish I could remember some of my DOS codes. any other old-style computer geeks on this thread?

Hint - Where is Papist when we need him!?

Edited by AnneLine

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

LOL @ annie , remember the dos game monte christo(or the count of monte c(h)risto,unsure) ? If so i bet there is going to be a flu that needs climbing to find the secret room LOL

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye

only a little bit, Tab'le.... But I do remember Chips Challenge... and a lot of mystery novels..... and ARFink is smart and probably has a lot of tricks planned for us.... we just have to be careful about those trap doors....

YOU KNOW, I MIGHT HAVE A SAMMICH UNDER MY HAT. I AM SURE I WOULD APPRECIATE THE NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF SAID SAMMICH.

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1334896364' post='2421161']
(side note: are you bribing kolbe somehow? is that why you've drawn him like you did?)
[/quote]

You know, it's not [i]my[/i] problem that Mikolbe chose to cram himself into those skinny jeans. They flatter (er, flatten) his thighs, but the price he pays for looking so amesome is having his legs fall asleep every day.

(Note that I'm kinda stalling for a bit until I get done with work today, then I'll give you a real update with pictures)

missionseeker

it's ok. I get the whole 'circulation to my legs has been cut off but hey at least my butt looks good" thing