An Old School Catholic Message Board

Baby Hammer

Carrie

Hey Az walk in wearing a big crucifix necklace.

That should squelch any unwanted conversations

Great Idea Cmom, and I think I'll clutch my rosary in my other hand. :P

Let you guys know tomorrow!h

Welllllll ....

I didn't have to worry about "the talk". Dr. Metz also had on a Crucifix, and I believe a St. Christopher medal. So, he didn't launch into stuff I didn't want to hear.

However, I still dont' know anything. The ultrasound didn't show anything, but he has sent me out to do another test, and will proceed with the ultrasound scheduled on Tuesday.

He relayed info on having an amnio, but also said that it was something I could turn down, and he would be happy to send me out for a level 2 ultrasound.

Jeff (hubby) asked him if we should be worried, and he said that an abnormal result isn't good. But, he also said it may not mean anything.

I'm really trying to keep the faith, but I was more than a little upset leaving the docts office.

Your continued prayers are appreciated. Love ya guys.

Keep breathing! And we'll keep praying. You know what a great stress reliever is? A manicure and/or a pedicure. And if you don't have funds for either or both, it's really easy to do in home ones. (I do that all the time! I'm a pro!) Sorry we're not in the same state, otherwise I'd give you one! See if the hubby can't massage your feet with some foot lotion at least. :)

Kilroy the Ninja

Deep breaths Az and above all (and I know this is hard...) try not to worry. Make sure you're getting plenty of sleep, eating well, drink your water! and take those pre-natals! If you are looking out for yourself, you are looking out for your little one and that's the best you can do. It's also all you can do. Worrying will not change ANYTHING. However, taking excellent care of yourself can and will improve your chances of having a problem-free pregnancy.

Leave it in God's hands.

You are in our prayers!

Kilroy, Don John and the baby Ninja Crusader

:ph34r:

God bless!

bumper cars and carnival rides.

I'd appreciate everyone's prayers as I head out for my ultrasound tomorrow.

Thanks guys.

Ok ... Baby Hammer update.

Ultrasound this morning. Looked amesome. Got the 2nd test results back, these were NORMAL. Thanks for all the prayers guys, they were very very appreciated. And thanks be to God for all the blessings he's given me and all of us.

Now, what's the consensus? Do ya'll wanna know if I'm painting blue or pink? :P

I already know what she's going to be painting!!!! :lol: But I better let Azriel tell it. It's her news; I'll let her tell it. :P

Hey I haven't had a chance to post on this yet. What're having? Tell me, please, please, please, please *said in whining voice*

Kilroy the Ninja

Ahhhhhhhhhh! Little bows and cute dresses! I'm soooooo glad everything turned out ok Az. Silly doctors.

:P :D :lol: