An Old School Catholic Message Board

Qd's Countdown Thread

Queen'sDaughter

Queen'sDaughter

I am entering the Benedictines of Mary, Queen of Apostles in 4 months! September 15, 2012. I just sent in my last step (the formal petition), and I will be getting my list anytime. I am so excited to get my list, I can't wait to see if my guesses are anywhere close!

Spem in alium

Congratulations! I will be praying for you - especially on your date of entrance. May God bless you in this joyful and exciting time :)

InPersonaChriste

YES!

I am so excited for you! It is so razzle dazzle seeing someone enter where I have been! AHHH! Surreal!

Congratulations............it must be very exciting for you and I hope that your list meets your expectations..............I'm sure it will.!!

Prayers for you during these coming months and specially on September 15th.!! :pray:

maximillion

Prayers QD. But you have to post 'the list ' either here or in the trousseau thread...............

Mary's Margaret

Praise God! Congratulations, QD. May you be blessed in abundance as you prepare over the next few months.

Clare~Therese

Congratulations!!!! :w00t:

[quote name='salveregina10' timestamp='1336740299' post='2429737']
Congratulations and blessings, may our Holy Father Benedict guide you!
[/quote]

For a minute there I thought you where talking about Benedict XVI. :blush:

Queen'sDaughter

Thanks so much for the support everybody! It is 4 months exactly today. Please also keep in your prayers one of my friends who entered on Sunday.

There is no "vocation crisis" is my circle. One of my friends is a dominican novice, one is a franciscan novice, one is a Carmelite postulant (who will be receiving the habit on Monday), and one is a poor clare postulant. What vocations crisis!!!!! We are entering convents like there is nothing else in the world! It is funny that none of us are entering the same order; I am the only Benedictine of the bunch.

IPC, it is funny what you say about it being surreal that I am entering a convent that you visited. I feel the same way about you visiting them! Maybe someday we will meet there! When I get closer to entering, I will give you a hint to be able to tell which one is me.

InPersonaChriste

That's wonderful!
I hope to meet you as well, that would be really amazing!
That sounds great! Prayers for you as you get close to your entrance!