An Old School Catholic Message Board

(okay...so Here's My Little Countdown.)

IamMyBeloveds

VERY special prayers for you & your sister. God always finds the right companions for the journey....

Blessings,

AnneLine

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1339610451' post='2444323']
:woot:

I didn't think I'd see another post from you! So glad you're almost HOME!
[/quote]

ditto--You are probably there by now. I am so glad you let us share this with you, it has been so exciting!

Congratulations and many prayers!

IamMyBeloveds

Made it!! Officially entering tomorrow night!! I am at peace and soo very happy. Thank you for the prayers!!

OnlySunshine

[quote name='IamMyBeloveds' timestamp='1339627504' post='2444400']
Made it!! Officially entering tomorrow night!! I am at peace and soo very happy. Thank you for the prayers!!
[/quote]

So glad you are safe at HOME! :woot:

Strictlyinkblot

[size=4][color=#000033][font=Verdana][background=rgb(204, 204, 153)]May the road rise up to meet you.[/background][/font][/color]
[color=#000033][font=Verdana][background=rgb(204, 204, 153)]May the wind always be at your back.[/background][/font][/color]
[color=#000033][font=Verdana][background=rgb(204, 204, 153)]May the sun shine warm upon your face,[/background][/font][/color]
[color=#000033][font=Verdana][background=rgb(204, 204, 153)]and rains fall soft upon your fields.[/background][/font][/color]
[color=#000033][font=Verdana][background=rgb(204, 204, 153)]And until we meet again,[/background][/font][/color]
[color=#000033][font=Verdana][background=rgb(204, 204, 153)]May God hold you in the palm of His hand.[/background][/font][/color][/size]

Edited by Strictlyinkblot

OnlySunshine

Well, she made it there safe and sound, praise God! Please pray for her entrance tomorrow evening along with another former novice who is re-entering who will be named Sr. M. Raphael Therese again. :)

MarieClaire

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1339640030' post='2444459']
Well, she made it there safe and sound, praise God! Please pray for her entrance tomorrow evening along with another former novice who is re-entering who will be named Sr. M. Raphael Therese again. :)
[/quote]

Beautiful name! Prayers for both re-entering sisters!

OnlySunshine

Well, I don't have the exact time, but I believe IamMyBeloveds and her friend may be entering around 7pm CST. Please pray for the two of them as they prepare to enter the postulancy for 2 weeks (until July 1st). :)