An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hasan's Reconciliation Thread.

I willed this thread into being so that all of you who have wronged me in the past make come here and supplicate me for my pardon. I would also encourage you to include sins of omission. For example, have you ever forgotten to prop one of my many glorious posts because of peripheral distractions like children and spouses?

You're welcome.

Edited by Hasan

There was this one post that I found exceptionally titillating...wait, that's all of your posts...I don't know why though. Maybe it has something to do with me always associating you with long, dark brown hair and in a sports bra. Huh.......

Anyway, sometimes I forget to prop you because of it. My bad.

This thread seems to have been accidently moved to the lame board. Perhaps the mod responsible for this wrong would like to start things off by restoring it to its rightful place and apologizing for their grave error here.

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1339122432' post='2442391']
This thread seems to have been accidently moved to the lame board. Perhaps the mod responsible for this wrong would like to start things off by restoring it to its rightful place and apologizing for their grave error here.
[/quote]
Um, yeah, I don't think that's happening. Sorry.

[quote name='r2Dtoo' timestamp='1339122374' post='2442389']
There was this one post that I found exceptionally titillating...wait, that's all of your posts...I don't know why though. Maybe it has something to do with me always associating you with long, dark brown hair and in a sports bra. Huh.......

Anyway, sometimes I forget to prop you because of it. My bad.
[/quote]

I guess it's not really your fault that I'm America's sweatheart. Your apology is accepted.

PhuturePriest

I am so sorry for not propping many of your wonderful posts. However, due to the fact I have little props to give, a lot of the time it was because I had run out.

The person that moved this *Cough* MIkolbe... should definitely reconcile with you for what he has done.

Hey, speaking of him, has anyone seen him lately? I don't think he's been on for a while.

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1339140010' post='2442452']
I am so sorry for not propping many of your wonderful posts. However, due to the fact I have little props to give, a lot of the time it was because I had run out.

The person that moved this *Cough* MIkolbe... should definitely reconcile with you for what he has done.

Hey, speaking of him, has anyone seen him lately? I don't think he's been on for a while.
[/quote]

He's out and about. Probably blowing off lots of people. As is his habit.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

forgive me hassan for i have pinned, it has been 3 days since i stabbed your voodoo doll and 7 days since i have breathed on a piece of your hair i put in my mojo bag...and promise to make amends and reconcile our relation ship before it sinks. lol

Rub my noggin in a blessing manner and i will grant you one wish. :)

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye

I'm sorry there's only one of you, Hasan.

Because like 2 or 3 more of you would be exciting to make fun of as well.

[quote name='Marie-Therese' timestamp='1339175837' post='2442568']
I'm sorry we ate the cookies I baked before I sent them.
[/quote]

they were delicious, melt in your mouth lovely.

MT-

I meant to thank you for the cookies you sent.

I can't believe you sent them next day air and picked up the expense. But, in all honesty, the cookies were worth it.

You are cooler than a million bucks waitin for change!

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1339176392' post='2442574']
MT-

I meant to thank you for the cookies you sent.

I can't believe you sent them next day air and picked up the expense. But, in all honesty, the cookies were worth it.

You are cooler than a million bucks waitin for change!
[/quote]

RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH