An Old School Catholic Message Board

Papist's razzle dazzle Stuff

Papist

*takes off engagement ring, stares*

Wow. I was 1 lb, 15 oz at birth ... I wonder how small this baby is.

Even though I've seen pictures and everything, I don't think I'll ever fully understand how small I was.

WOW Missy. 1lb 15oz. 

My boys are loving Charlotte's Web. We play the audiotape of the book in the car.  Joseph is talking like the goose, repeating words in his sentences.

homeschoolmom

I cannot read Charlotte's Web without reading Templeton in Paul Lynde's voice. My kids sort of looked at me funny... <_<

I cannot read Charlotte's Web without reading Templeton in Paul Lynde's voice. My kids sort of looked at me funny... <_<

Watched that movie Sunday morning over breakfast (hope MrsPapist doesn't read this). I got Hollywood Squares flashbacks.

My precious has a fever and is really being all pitiful. That's not razzle dazzle. I am working from home so wife can take boys on a homeschool field trip. That's razzle dazzle. Supposedly, Charlotte has the largest organ in the world at a non-denom church a few miles from my house.   This organ has 205 ranks and 11,499 pipes, ranging in size from smaller than a soda straw to over 40 feet tall.

gal_charlotte_calvarymoeller.gif

organ4.jpg

Determined daughter's fever was due to teeth coming in. I believe the molars are the ones in the back. I sad she felt bad, but I do enjoy comforting her.

Edited by Papist

homeschoolmom

Determined daughter's fever was due to teeth coming in. I believe the molars are the ones in the back. I sad she felt bad, but I do enjoy comforting her.

owie... Poor thing. Nice that she has daddy, though.

:|

:| 

Oh stop it, both of you. :P (I really had to work to get it off my finger, too. :hehe:)

@Papist: Truth. At a week old I went down to 1 lb 7 oz. Mom says it was a great day when they stopped weighing me in grams. God is good.

Atta girl! Soon she'll have a smile like a champ (she already does, but you know what I mean).

Oh stop it, both of you. :P (I really had to work to get it off my finger, too. :hehe:)

@Papist: Truth. At a week old I went down to 1 lb 7 oz. Mom says it was a great day when they stopped weighing me in grams. God is good.

Atta girl! Soon she'll have a smile like a champ (she already does, but you know what I mean).

Yes. I do. She back to her precious self :)

Wow.  I believe God has a purpose for you.

Right Brian?