An Old School Catholic Message Board

Papist's razzle dazzle Stuff

Papist

At approximately 10:30am, April 13 my son entered the Catholic Church :woot:

Edited by Papist

Going through some pics. Ran across this. When Joseph (#1) was 3 he was obsessed with dragons. We (ahhh wife mostly) made him a dragon cake. Pretty razzle dazzle I must say.

QjWPjxp.jpg

10078_10151587998655729_135033335_n.jpg

Ain't that the truth. And it goes beyond the school. I know managers that get phone calls from a parent of an employee. The parent calls to ask why he gave his/her child a bad review with the attitude of how dare he give my child a bad review.

homeschoolmom

10078_10151587998655729_135033335_n.jpg

Ain't that the truth. And it goes beyond the school. I know managers that get phone calls from a parent of an employee. The parent calls to ask why he gave his/her child a bad review with the attitude of how dare he give my child a bad review.

I agree. This is a problem in our culture. When hsDad taught middle school back in the early 90s he told me the story of a kid who got in trouble for swearing. He was taken to the Vice Principal and the mother was called in. Her response? She cussed out the VP and demanded to know what *she* (VP) had done to make her little snowflake so mad that he swore. You just can't fight against logic like that! :rolleyes: I'm sure since then it's gotten worse. I've heard colleges reporting such behavior from parents as well.