An Old School Catholic Message Board

Papist's razzle dazzle Stuff

Papist

Tonight, I am attending a talk by Fr. John Berg, Superior-General Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter (FSSP). Going to be razzle dazzle.

Very Rev. Fr. John Berg, Superior-General
Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter (FSSP)

frberg2.jpg

Reflection Topic:
“Ephesus, Vatican II, & the Year of Faith.”

Father Berg will give a reflection on the topic “Ephesus, Vatican II, and the Year of Faith.”  This talk will compare different aspects of two ecumenical councils [Council of Ephesus and the Second Vatican Council] in light of the Year of Faith.  Fr. Berg will also discuss various issues related to the Mass and Traditions of the Church, and will accept questions following the reflection.

The schedule for the evening will be as follows:

• 6:30 to 7:00 p.m. – Exposition of the Most Blessed Sacrament
  • 7:00 to 7:30 p.m. – Joyful Mysteries of the Rosary, followed by Benediction
  • 7:30 to 9:00 p.m. – Reflection: “Ephesus, Vatican II, and the Year of Faith.”
  • Reception immediately following in the Monsignor Allen Center

http://www.eventbrite.com/event/5802141361/efbevent

Edited by Papist

Tonight, I am attending a talk by Fr. John Berg, Superior-General Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter (FSSP). Going to be razzle dazzle.

Very Rev. Fr. John Berg, Superior-General
Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter (FSSP)

frberg2.jpg

Reflection Topic:
“Ephesus, Vatican II, & the Year of Faith.”

Father Berg will give a reflection on the topic “Ephesus, Vatican II, and the Year of Faith.”  This talk will compare different aspects of two ecumenical councils [Council of Ephesus and the Second Vatican Council] in light of the Year of Faith.  Fr. Berg will also discuss various issues related to the Mass and Traditions of the Church, and will accept questions following the reflection.

The schedule for the evening will be as follows:

• 6:30 to 7:00 p.m. – Exposition of the Most Blessed Sacrament
  • 7:00 to 7:30 p.m. – Joyful Mysteries of the Rosary, followed by Benediction
  • 7:30 to 9:00 p.m. – Reflection: “Ephesus, Vatican II, and the Year of Faith.”
  • Reception immediately following in the Monsignor Allen Center

http://www.eventbrite.com/event/5802141361/efbevent

Epic stuff. Please pray for us. And have a great time!

MrsPapist and Sam gone to a silent retreat. Back late afternoon Sunday. Flying solo with the other 3 kiddos. Feels like a pizza and Mr. Bean night followed by prayers and bedtime followed by beer and LOTR.

homeschoolmom

Twelve hours of consecutive sleep is reserved for the childless or hospitalized.

Twelve hours of consecutive sleep is reserved for the childless or hospitalized.

This is my theory. I'm hoping I can bank all these sleep hours and cash them in if God blesses me with minis. :| :hehe: