An Old School Catholic Message Board

Trisha's Multifarious Musings

xTrishaxLynnx

I'm trying to come up with one for my Tumblr. I run a Catholic blog, mostly doing apologetics and talking about discernment. Here were my ideas:

• Say that I'm leaving the Church. Problem: Nobody'd ever fall for it. And I'd have to re-do my entire blog. And delete the majority of my posts. 
  • Say I discerned out. Problem: That might actually happen, so "crying wolf" right now wouldn't be smart. 
  • Say I want to be a woman priest. Problem: Same as the first set of problems.

:doh: I'M SO CATHOLIC I CAN'T EVEN PULL PRANKS

Oh you surely must be more creative than that! Say you hate habits? That you want a pantsuit? Come on!

As for me, I pulled a prank today, but I can't talk about it here because the person it's on happens to watch this space. :)

FutureCarmeliteClaire

After I finish work, I will be saran wrapping everything in my house. Toilets, cabinets, you name it.

The only prob with saran wrap is no one I know will fall for that. It's just too complicated and not sly enough. Like the eggs thing no one will notice until the eggs are cracked. Or glue eggs in the carton which is so much fun. 

xTrishaxLynnx

3 hours down, 5 1/2 to go... :sleep: going to get a nap in about an hour, though!  w00t!

xTrishaxLynnx

In less than 22 hours, I will be in Atlanta. :)

And I'm still not done packing... :hehe2:

xTrishaxLynnx

I arrived safely. Slept okay last night - or technically this morning...
Getting ready to go to Mass at St. Catherine of Siena.. my confirmation saint! :proud:

xTrishaxLynnx

I have been having such a good time I've mostly forgotten to take pictures... Or sleep, for that matter lol. I'll have to make up for the lack of pictures over the next 5 days.

xTrishaxLynnx

I have been having such a good time I've mostly forgotten to take pictures... Or sleep, for that matter lol. I'll have to make up for the lack of pictures over the next 5 days.

• 2 weeks later...
xTrishaxLynnx

I feel like I go through jobs far too quickly, but here I am again asking for prayers for a new job. I really need more pay in order to afford rent and whatnot and be able to move. Benefits would obviously be very helpful as well, which apparently I will never have at my current job. I've applied for one job that meets both of those and is only about 30 minutes from Luke. It seems pretty near perfect. Prayers greatly appreciated, again! :P