An Old School Catholic Message Board

"call Me Maybe" - Vocations Edition

EmilyAnn

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1346652877' post='2477810']
Yep! :) It's going so much faster than I ever thought it would. God has granted my forced patience with much fruit, and I am ever thankful.

Ha, I know what you mean about not knowing many male Communities. I could probably name three female Communities at the most, and not even the official names. Nashville Dominicans, DSMME (Whatever that stands for), and the Poor Clare Nuns at EWTN. :hehe:

I am leaning more towards being a Franciscan Friar, but the Monks grab my attention from time to time.
[/quote]
Yes, I get more of a 'friar' vibe from you, but PLEASE do not pay any attention to my little (probably faulty) observation in your discernment! For all I really know, you're an axe murderer-though I highly doubt it. :P

[color=#222222][font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=4][background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1346652877' post='2477810']
Yep! :) It's going so much faster than I ever thought it would. God has granted my forced patience with much fruit, and I am ever thankful.

Ha, I know what you mean about not knowing many male Communities. I could probably name three female Communities at the most, and not even the official names. Nashville Dominicans, DSMME (Whatever that stands for), and the Poor Clare Nuns at EWTN. :hehe:

I am leaning more towards being a Franciscan Friar, but the Monks grab my attention from time to time.
[/quote]
Yes, I get more of a 'friar' vibe from you, but PLEASE do not pay any attention to my little (probably faulty) observation in your discernment! For all I really know, you're an axe murderer-though I highly doubt it. :P[/background][/size][/font][/color]

PhuturePriest

[quote name='emmaberry' timestamp='1346654058' post='2477819']

[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=4][background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Yes, I get more of a 'friar' vibe from you, but PLEASE do not pay any attention to my little (probably faulty) observation in your discernment! For all I really know, you're an axe murderer-though I highly doubt it. :P[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

An axe murderer? Oh, how I am disappointed. You simply don't know me well enough if you don't know I would definitely use a katana. :hehe: