An Old School Catholic Message Board

"the Chalice & The Pepsi Can" Discernment Video

Katiebobatie94

I am only 5:22 in and I just HAD to comment before I finished this video. I was nodding emphatically for five straight minutes watching this-I am sure the last minute won't be any different. This video is wonderful. I am showing it to my siblings, and it would be so incredibly amesome to hear this from the pulpit at Mass.

Edit: Finished it, and it is still wonderful. :love:

Thanks for posting!

Edited by emmaberry

Katiebobatie94

[quote name='To Jesus Through Mary' timestamp='1347242881' post='2480841']
That's a really neat video and analogy. Thanks for sharing. It gives me a lot to think about.
[/quote]
[quote name='emmaberry' timestamp='1347245334' post='2480857']
I am only 5:22 in and I just HAD to comment before I finished this video. I was nodding emphatically for five straight minutes watching this-I am sure the last minute won't be any different. This video is wonderful. I am showing it to my siblings, and it would be so incredibly amesome to hear this from the pulpit at Mass.

Edit: Finished it, and it is still wonderful. :love:

Thanks for posting!
[/quote]

yeah i know. it was a really cool analaogy and it brought up a lot of things i had never really considered before either. i thought it would be good to post here. :)

on the lighter side, another rival Coke commercial blasts a thought few years back

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtStQwu4r4Q"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtStQwu4r4Q[/url]

To Jesus Through Mary

[quote name='MichaelKoenigTalidong' timestamp='1347270273' post='2480928']
on the lighter side, another rival Coke commercial blasts a thought few years back
[/quote]

:( I'm sorry but I really don't find that funny. The priesthood is sacred. Too much scandal has gone on to poke fun at it. Just my opinion, but maybe you could edit out that video.