An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Dc And Ds Talk To Each Other Thread

DiscerningCatholic

DiscerningCatholic

Are you one of those people who collects iPhones? I have friends who run out to get the iPhone[new generation number here] the day it's released. :|

DiscerningCatholic
:sleep: Ugh...morning everyone...DS...whoever happens to be reading this...

:coffee: (<- the code for that was typed in all caps.)

Got to bed at 1:00 AM. Woke up at five. Fell back asleep for another 2 hours. Have to go work the church carnival for 8 hours today. BRING IT ON. :|

dominicansoul

[quote name='DiscerningCatholic' timestamp='1349977619' post='2492347']
Are you one of those people who collects iPhones? I have friends who run out to get the iPhone[new generation number here] the day it's released. :|
[/quote]

no, actually, I never wanted an iphone, but my nephew decided to get a different phone, a brand new HTC, so he gave me his old iphone.

its the 3G, but its still pretty amazing.. I really like Apple products...

DiscerningCatholic

My dad hates Apple products. :| Then again, the only computers we have are PC, so the devices wouldn't even be completely compatible with our systems.

But for some reason, out of the blue, he gave my sister an iPod...for no known reason... :huh:

dominicansoul

tell your sister not to drown her IPod in the swimming pool...

vee did that to her IPhone and it didn't survive..

DiscerningCatholic

I think my sister will drown in the iPod before the iPod drowns in the pool...

She texts during school, when her friends are over, on the way to Mass... :mad3: She's 13, for cryin' out loud! I'm 16 and I've never had an iPod. (Not that I want one; I just think it's ridiculous that my dad would ask her if she wanted it before he asked me.)

dominicansoul

that's pretty much how everybody communicates these days, through texting. it is pretty crazy. what were we all doing before the dawn of cell phones?

DiscerningCatholic

Probably sitting around on our rear ends saying, "Huh. I really want to communicate with Sarah, but she's all the way across the room. I really don't want to get up and walk over to her, and I just don't feel like saying anything. I guess we'll have to wait until they invent some kind of system that sends words through the air into a device in the other person's hands."

Or, how about not?

DiscerningCatholic

Morning, DS! :coffee:

What's up? Here's to hoping you got more sleep than I have for the past two nights... :cheers: