An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Dc And Ds Talk To Each Other Thread

DiscerningCatholic

Maximilianus

I didn't take any of those tests, just the ASVAB... then found a loophole to get into university.

DiscerningCatholic

No...I have 17 algebra lessons to finish first. :|

HOW THE H-E-DOUBLE-HOCKEY-STICK WILL I PACK A SLEEPING BAG AND PILLOW???????! 

For all of you, I AM excited enough to know what I'm wearing for the flight up there, as well as for Sunday Mass.

xTrishaxLynnx

HOW THE H-E-DOUBLE-HOCKEY-STICK WILL I PACK A SLEEPING BAG AND PILLOW???????! 

You could try folding the sleeping bag flat and laying it at the bottom of your checked bag. Also, get one of those travel pillows that's like 1/3 the size of a full pillow; you can bring it right on the plane and make your flight a bit more comfy, too.

Lil'Monster

Well you will probably laugh at me when you see how much I packed......

I usually pack more clothes than usual because what if I get a nosebleed and blood went everywhere....wait that did happened before!!!!

DiscerningCatholic

Well you will probably laugh at me when you see how much I packed......

I usually pack more clothes than usual because what if I get a nosebleed and blood went everywhere....wait that did happened before!!!!

OH MY CHEESE THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME

I am so flippin' prone to nosebleeds you wouldn't even believe it. :pinch:

Do most girls bring regular-sized suitcases? Also, I may not even bring a full-size sleeping bag; I might just bring one of my comforters, since they're softer and cozier and take up less space. After sleeping on the ceramic tile of my church's hall with a sheet over me and nothing under me, I'm pretty sure I can sleep about anywhere. And let's not forget the camping trip where I slept on top of a pinecone all night.

And let's not forget the camping trip where I slept on top of a pinecone all night.

rotfl rotfl rotfl