An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Dc And Ds Talk To Each Other Thread

DiscerningCatholic

soooooooooooo DC, have you applied to the dsmme? Sorry if Im not doing a very good job at stalking and youve already answered this before.

DiscerningCatholic

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1350305687' post='2493611']
someone entered at 16, i believe...but yeah, no high school diploma, no entrance!
[/quote]

I actually saw the spot on Doprah about the 16 year old who entered! I'm so far into my junior year that even if I wanted to rush it and graduate next year, it would really be pointless.

Don't even get me started on that Doprah segment about the DSMME. :mad3:

[quote name='DiscerningCatholic' timestamp='1350308212' post='2493618']

Don't even get me started on that Doprah segment about the DSMME. :mad3:
[/quote]

Doprah? rotfl

I remember our discussion about the segment on chat. Good times :hehe:

[quote name='DiscerningCatholic' timestamp='1350302500' post='2493605']
Vee, I'm 16... I don't graduate until May of 2014. :( :sad: :cry4: I would NOW, if I could.
[/quote]

I have a 16 yo old niece that Id love to have enter the dsmme but how to get her there hmmmm :think: :pray: :pray: :pray:

sadly I think she has no clue who they are. Her parents dont take her to church anymore but she will have her license soon so she will be able to drive herself. I was kinda hoping that if I joined then she would know but God isnt calling me there. This despite the fact Ill always find amusing of how sr ms looked at me like yup we have a habit thatll fit her, and what the heck why isnt she in it already. This just after she snuck up on me, grabbed my arm and said "who do we have here?!?!?" She scared me!!!! rotlf rotfl rotfl