An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pro-abortion Feminists Attack Cathedral In Argentina

ToJesusMyHeart

ToJesusMyHeart

Malicious pro-abortion feminists assaulted, mocked, spat on, and spray-painted Catholics who were standing guard in front of the cathedral to defend the church from the defacement of the feminists. The Catholic defenders were left defenseless as they were abused, harassed and spray-painted by the feminists.

In the aftermath of the feminist attack, the city was left vandalized, subjected, and violated. If they had done it to a synagogue, it would have been said that it was anti-Semitic aggression. But since it was against Catholics, there’s no problem.

http://youtu.be/m8dYxtv7IBc (In Spanish, but the visual footage shows enough to get the picture.)

"Blessed are you when people abuse you and persecute you and utter every kind of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward will be great in heaven; this is how they persecuted the prophets before you."

PhuturePriest

This is liberal feminism gone on acid. Feminism in itself is good, but this is the ugly feminism that leads to things like this.

ToJesusMyHeart

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1350150870' post='2493100']
This is liberal feminism gone on acid. Feminism in itself is good, but this is the ugly feminism that leads to things like this.
[/quote]

I [b]really[/b] think this depends on how you define "feminism."

Where I'm from, feminism is not a good thing in any way. But if you mean "feminism: equal rights for women," then I agree with you.
In my area, feminism=women are inherently the same as men and can be and do what God made men for.

Which, of course, is false.

Groo the Wanderer

Susan B Anthony was a feminist and was pro-life. The feminist movement has been corrupted and taken over by misogynist, man-hating, liberal nuts. aka feminazis. Most of them are butt-ugly too. Probably due to all the hate inside them.

Edited by Groo the Wanderer

PhuturePriest

[quote name='ToJesusMyHeart' timestamp='1350151148' post='2493104']
I [b]really[/b] think this depends on how you define "feminism."

Where I'm from, feminism is not a good thing in any way. But if you mean "feminism: equal rights for women," then I agree with you.
In my area, feminism=women are inherently the same as men and can be and do what God made men for.

Which, of course, is false.
[/quote]

Real feminism is fighting for equality. It was good, fighting to allow women to vote and what-not, but some have taken it too far and are not fighting for equal rights, but being absolutely equal. I know how that sounds, but by being completely equal I mean being completely like men, which is wrong. We are of course equal as human beings, but physically, mentally, we are not 100% equal. Men are stronger, whereas women have more pain tolerance. Women sense things more emotionally whereas men sense things more logically (At least according to some). We're equal as human beings, but not equal in the physical and mental sense. And thank God for this. Not being 100% the same is a blessing, not a curse.

Groo the Wanderer

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1350151492' post='2493107']
. Not being 100% the same is a blessing, not a curse.
[/quote]

true dat. especially when i needs a sammich

[quote name='ToJesusMyHeart' timestamp='1350149281' post='2493096']
If they had done it to a synagogue, it would have been said that it was anti-Semitic aggression. But since it was against Catholics, there’s no problem.
[/quote]

I really, really hate this attitude. Makes one sound like a sniveling child. What those people did against Catholics is wrong. There's a right to point out the injustice and get all ragey without crying about how "no one cares about us, if the same thing happened to Billy the Buddhist, then they'd care. And Billy always cuts me in line!"

[quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1350151319' post='2493106']
aka feminazis. Most of them are butt-ugly too.
[/quote]

lol and here's the kicker: women are actually reduced to physical appearance, everyday, throughout the entirety of their lives. But it's all one big flooping joke right? Sorry, I'd laugh, but I'm on my period so I'm extra beeshy. Women and their mood swings amirite?

Only this joke would only be funny if you actually showed any grasp of the actual subject that your cracking jokes about, and I doubt you've ever really pondered, for example, the effect of repeated micro-aggressions on girl's/women's self-esteem (but lol it's all that estrogen that's making us too sensitive), or as another example, what it's like to have all public accomplishments reduced to how hot or ugly people think you are.

/end rant

Here is my favourite feminist. :proud:

[img]http://www.plough.com/en/authors/~/media/Images/Plough/Article/People/Famous/AvH.jpg[/img]

I would give quite a lot for the chance to meet her. Unfortunately I do not see that ever happening.

Groo the Wanderer

micro-aggressions? mkay.

they are mostly ugly. not a joke. they really are. not just looks, but their entire presence...they spew ugly in their words, their actions, in everything they do.

[quote name='Ice_nine' timestamp='1350272729' post='2493547']
I really, really hate this attitude. Makes one sound like a sniveling child. What those people did against Catholics is wrong. There's a right to point out the injustice and get all ragey without crying about how "no one cares about us, if the same thing happened to Billy the Buddhist, then they'd care. And Billy always cuts me in line!"

lol and here's the kicker: women are actually reduced to physical appearance, everyday, throughout the entirety of their lives. But it's all one big flooping joke right? Sorry, I'd laugh, but I'm on my period so I'm extra beeshy. Women and their mood swings amirite?

Only this joke would only be funny if you actually showed any grasp of the actual subject that your cracking jokes about, and I doubt you've ever really pondered, for example, the effect of repeated micro-aggressions on girl's/women's self-esteem (but lol it's all that estrogen that's making us too sensitive), or as another example, what it's like to have all public accomplishments reduced to how hot or ugly people think you are.

/end rant
[/quote]

I think I kind of love you.

PhuturePriest

If Hasan is in love with a woman then who will we joke about being gay? The common joke for me is that I'm secretly a woman so that won't work, and I don't have the balls to question Winchester's sexuality (Pun most certainly intended).

Edited by FuturePriest387