An Old School Catholic Message Board

--> :: Project Status :: <--

dUSt

Im still down to do a solo track on salvation history and the history of the covenant throughout scripture dust if you want...it can be a song we use if I can get it finished in time or we can not use it let me know

Moses the Black

[quote]I get the opening verse for penance, the first stage...if any one dont like Ill battle em for it!

MTB [/quote]

OK baby...I'll farkle you for it! ;) :P :D

haha, just playin

I can write for either confession or penance...Damien do you have a preference? Why don't you chose one or the other, and I will write for whichever is left. Cool? Cool. :cool:

[quote]Damien doesn't post here anymore because he's a loser. I'll call him. [/quote]

Dopeness. Thanks dude.

P.S. I have completed my verse for the Abortion track. :)

Dust the beats are downloadable, dont want to keep em that way on soundclick or they are bound to get stolen.

[quote name='Apollo' date='May 25 2004, 11:15 AM']
OK baby...I'll farkle you for it! ;) :P :D

haha, just playin

I can write for either confession or penance...Damien do you have a preference? Why don't you chose one or the other, and I will write for whichever is left. Cool? Cool. :cool: [/quote]
Thanx for asking...

I would like to take the penance verse. Is that cool Apollo?

And Bro I aint a loser.

[quote]Thanx for asking...

I would like to take the penance verse. Is that cool Apollo?

And Bro I aint a loser. [/quote]

Sounds dope to me, dude. I will take confession.

Should we write in the first person as if we are actually doing it, or should we write in the third person as if writing "about" it??? We should try to keep all 3 verses consistant either way.

So, once we finish a verse, I reccommend that we post it here. That way we can can provide a basis for the following verses. So Kiel...GET WRITIN! ;) :D

peace and love,

Apollo

P.S. Damien...I know you're not a loser bro, but don't be a stranger! :P :) Holla back, man. Peace.

[quote]first person most def [/quote]

Aight. I'm definitely down for that.

Kiel...on the Trinity track, do you wanna do a similar type of thing??? aka Flip, you, and I each write about either the Father, Son, or Holy Spirit in regards to their impact on the Trinity. I don't know if this would be dope or not.

But Ima be like you and if we decide to do that...I call the Son! hahahaha

Lemme know your thoughts. If anyone else out there has an opinion on this, they too should share it. That way we can make fun of you mercilessly and mock you for your beliefs. :rolleyes: ;) :D

Peace.

trinity idea sounds good...jesus is yours Ill take ELOHIM. I think we should write from their point of view like deespace did the periodic elements

-MTB

Sorry, I've been slackin'.

I'll get some more beats in the player tonight. After that, I gotta play with my new turntables.

im still practicin' my masterin'. I love the way i got em sounding. I gotta upload em all today. Yo Point5, I added a new drum to the Eucharist beat.

Sammy Blaze

dUSt!!!!!

Use MC Just's Eucharist beat, i got a DOPE verse for it, i think Just's heard it??

Holla at cha boy

~S.