An Old School Catholic Message Board

--> :: Project Status :: <--

dUSt

Sammy Blaze

Yo Pham,

Since we need to get this thing moving some more, I want to try to write a verse for Mary and/or the Sacredness of Mass. Or all those taken already??

If not, is anyone doing Baptism and Confirmation? (2 very important topics IMO)

I'm out ~S.

Sammy Blaze

Just & Dust: are we using, 'Sacred' and 'Mary' (from your soundclick page) for the compilation?

Hey do yall like my new alias S-Katon (Eschaton = End Times)

It took me forever to find out how I wanted to spell it.... Es-chaton, Es-caton,
S-Chaton, S-Caton, S-Katon ---- Which one should I use?

~S.

Woa--man, I need to get my software working again. August is coming up very quickly.

I thought of a pretty dope hook for the Trinity song that involves all three rappers doing some Run DMC style word play with eachother...

[quote]I thought of a pretty dope hook for the Trinity song that involves all three rappers doing some Run DMC style word play with eachother... [/quote]

Oooooooh, Ooooooooh!!! Tell me, Tell me!!! :)

Okay, it's not finished, so maybe y'all can help. I got the idea off of a song on Sean P's mix tape. Suggestion welcome.

It might go like:

[b][color=blue]It's the F-A-T to the H-E-R
Not created or produced, at the top like a star[/color]
[color=red]It's the S to the O the the N, son
Coming from the father and I can't be outdone[/color]
[color=purple]It's the H-O-L, Y to the Spirit
Strictly proceeding, three in one, y'all fear it[/color][/b]

Each color will be a different rapper. Maybe y'all can come up with better second line rhymes.

[quote]So, once we finish a verse, I reccommend that we post it here. That way we can can provide a basis for the following verses. So Kiel...GET WRITIN! ;)  :D [/quote]

Any progress made on this track? I am trying to write my verse for Confession right now, but I am having trouble because I don't want it to clash or copy the previous verse. So Kiel, whenever you get a chance, post your verse so I can get started. I love your face.

:)

[quote]Okay, it's not finished, so maybe y'all can help. I got the idea off of a song on Sean P's mix tape. Suggestion welcome.

It might go like:

It's the F-A-T to the H-E-R
Not created or produced, at the top like a star
It's the S to the O the the N, son
Coming from the father and I can't be outdone
It's the H-O-L, Y to the Spirit
Strictly proceeding, three in one, y'all fear it

Each color will be a different rapper. Maybe y'all can come up with better second line rhymes. [/quote]

This is why we are the rappers and dUSt is the producer. :lol:

Just playin homie. ;)

Dope dude...I think we can work with it. We will rock it when I get home for the 4th. :cool:

Edited by Apollo

[quote name='Apollo' date='Jun 18 2004, 09:46 AM']
This is why we are the rappers and dUSt is the producer. :lol:

Just playin homie. ;)

Dope dude...I think we can work with it. We will rock it when I get home for the 4th. :cool: [/quote]
Ha. Thx... I think. Maybe.

Like I said, y'all can work with the wording, but I like the concept of the old school style hook with all three of you taking a line.... And it actually sounds really dope over this old school beat I'm working on too...

[quote]Ha. Thx... I think. Maybe.

Like I said, y'all can work with the wording, but I like the concept of the old school style hook with all three of you taking a line.... And it actually sounds really dope over this old school beat I'm working on too... [/quote]

I'm always down for kickin it old skool. :rolleyes:

dUSt is a dope dude. :)

Edited by Apollo

[quote name='Sammy Blaze' date='Jun 19 2004, 07:07 PM'] How are we gonna determine what beats we use..... :unsure: [/quote]
Well, usually the first rapper who says, "ooh, my verse for track _______ sounds dope over ________ beat."

Then, all the other rappers have to use that beat too. hahaha