Sign in to follow this  
dUSt

--> :: Project Status :: <--

MC Just
Dust the beats are downloadable, dont want to keep em that way on soundclick or they are bound to get stolen.

Damien
[quote name='Apollo' date='May 25 2004, 11:15 AM']
OK baby...I'll farkle you for it! ;) :P :D

haha, just playin

I can write for either confession or penance...Damien do you have a preference? Why don't you chose one or the other, and I will write for whichever is left. Cool? Cool. :cool: [/quote]
Thanx for asking...

I would like to take the penance verse. Is that cool Apollo?

And Bro I aint a loser.

Apollo
[quote]Thanx for asking...

I would like to take the penance verse. Is that cool Apollo?

And Bro I aint a loser. [/quote]

Sounds dope to me, dude. I will take confession.

Should we write in the first person as if we are actually doing it, or should we write in the third person as if writing "about" it??? We should try to keep all 3 verses consistant either way.

So, once we finish a verse, I reccommend that we post it here. That way we can can provide a basis for the following verses. So Kiel...GET WRITIN! ;) :D

peace and love,

Apollo

P.S. Damien...I know you're not a loser bro, but don't be a stranger! :P :) Holla back, man. Peace.

Apollo
[quote]first person most def [/quote]

Aight. I'm definitely down for that.

Kiel...on the Trinity track, do you wanna do a similar type of thing??? aka Flip, you, and I each write about either the Father, Son, or Holy Spirit in regards to their impact on the Trinity. I don't know if this would be dope or not.

But Ima be like you and if we decide to do that...I call the Son! hahahaha

Lemme know your thoughts. If anyone else out there has an opinion on this, they too should share it. That way we can make fun of you mercilessly and mock you for your beliefs. :rolleyes: ;) :D

Peace.

point5
trinity idea sounds good...jesus is yours Ill take ELOHIM. I think we should write from their point of view like deespace did the periodic elements

-MTB

MC Just
im still practicin' my masterin'. I love the way i got em sounding. I gotta upload em all today. Yo Point5, I added a new drum to the Eucharist beat.

Sammy Blaze
dUSt!!!!!

Use MC Just's Eucharist beat, i got a DOPE verse for it, i think Just's heard it??

Holla at cha boy

~S.

Sammy Blaze
Yo Pham,

Since we need to get this thing moving some more, I want to try to write a verse for Mary and/or the Sacredness of Mass. Or all those taken already??

If not, is anyone doing Baptism and Confirmation? (2 very important topics IMO)

I'm out ~S.

MC Just
well bro, we'll be side to side on Sacredness of the mass, I already got my verse done.

Sammy Blaze
Just & Dust: are we using, 'Sacred' and 'Mary' (from your soundclick page) for the compilation?

Hey do yall like my new alias S-Katon (Eschaton = End Times)

It took me forever to find out how I wanted to spell it.... Es-chaton, Es-caton,
S-Chaton, S-Caton, S-Katon ---- Which one should I use?

~S.

dUSt
Woa--man, I need to get my software working again. August is coming up very quickly.

I thought of a pretty dope hook for the Trinity song that involves all three rappers doing some Run DMC style word play with eachother...

Apollo
[quote]I thought of a pretty dope hook for the Trinity song that involves all three rappers doing some Run DMC style word play with eachother... [/quote]

Oooooooh, Ooooooooh!!! Tell me, Tell me!!! :)

dUSt
Okay, it's not finished, so maybe y'all can help. I got the idea off of a song on Sean P's mix tape. Suggestion welcome.

It might go like:

[b][color=blue]It's the F-A-T to the H-E-R
Not created or produced, at the top like a star[/color]
[color=red]It's the S to the O the the N, son
Coming from the father and I can't be outdone[/color]
[color=purple]It's the H-O-L, Y to the Spirit
Strictly proceeding, three in one, y'all fear it[/color][/b]

Each color will be a different rapper. Maybe y'all can come up with better second line rhymes.

Apollo
[quote]So, once we finish a verse, I reccommend that we post it here. That way we can can provide a basis for the following verses. So Kiel...GET WRITIN! ;)  :D [/quote]

Any progress made on this track? I am trying to write my verse for Confession right now, but I am having trouble because I don't want it to clash or copy the previous verse. So Kiel, whenever you get a chance, post your verse so I can get started. I love your face.

:)