An Old School Catholic Message Board

Voting For A 3rd Party Is Voting For Obama.

Freedom

southern california guy

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1351347829' post='2498522']

I can't tell if this is you being witty, or if you really have a problem with Mormons.
[/quote]

Well let's say.. hypothetically.. that I was so impressed by the Mormons that.. hypothetically.. in 1994 I moved to Utah and joined the Mormon church -- or almost joined.. And lived there for seven years. :cry:

All of you people who keep antagonizing Freedom for the "vote for third party is a vote for Obama" thing, it's very cute. Good job. Now please stop. Anybody with a brain knows that it is not a literal statement. From the outside looking in, it is quite uncharitable to keep on about this.

Lets all grow up a little bit today OK?

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1351439333' post='2499085']
All of you people who keep antagonizing Freedom for the "vote for third party is a vote for Obama" thing, it's very cute. Good job. Now please stop. Anybody with a brain knows that it is not a literal statement. From the outside looking in, it is quite uncharitable to keep on about this.

[/quote]

And calling people stupid is charitable?

set an example

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1351439333' post='2499085']

[/quote]
[img]http://fuuu.us/132.png[/img]

[quote name='jaime' timestamp='1351442799' post='2499113']

And calling people stupid is charitable?
[/quote]
You're stupid for accusing me of calling you stupid. There, now you got your way.