An Old School Catholic Message Board

Voting For A 3rd Party Is Voting For Obama.

Freedom

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351205598' post='2497701']
No one is more dumber than those who do not want to understand. I rest my case.
[/quote]
QED, beaches.

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351205598' post='2497701']
No one is more dumber than those who do not want to understand. I rest my case.
[/quote]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0&list=PL5B1EABC459F09058&index=21&feature=plpp_video"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0&list=PL5B1EABC459F09058&index=21&feature=plpp_video[/url]

I think you're all one person with numerous accounts and you are upset with me because I'm telling the truth, whoever you are.

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351204802' post='2497693']
The Catholic church wants us to use our brain, make sense and do the right thing. When there are only two people running, who can win the election we must vote for the one that will do the least harm to the unborn babies and to the Catholic church, which is without a doubt Mitt Romney. A 3rd party can only divide our votes and may give Obama a second term.
[/quote]

the Church says "may" not "must".

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351207431' post='2497724']
I think you're all one person with numerous accounts and you are upset with me because I'm telling the truth, whoever you are.
[/quote]

:|

:hehe2: :hehe2: :hehe2: :hehe2: :hehe2: :hehe2: :hehe2:

:crazy:

One has been proven to intend to destroy the Catholic church along with America and the other promises to get us out from the morass we're in. So who do you think we should vote for? As for the people in the 3rd party they have the same chance to win as Santa Claus. Sorry but you've forced me to repeat myself.

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351207295' post='2497721']
If you think I'm a child, you're a pompous liberal.
[/quote]

i'm not going to report this (because at this point you're just making me laugh), but just so you know, it is a personal attack. edit: or i should say it skates the line perilously close to a personal attack. Read the guidelines and learn how to debate. if you can't do that without resorting to personal attacks, perhaps you should just stick to Open Mic.

here's the phorum guidelines:
[url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules"]http://www.phatmass....tion=boardrules[/url]

Edited by Lil Red
to be clear in my writing

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351202707' post='2497684']
If you keep misleading the people out there, I will keep telling the truth even if I have to repeat myself a million times. So one more time, unless you are a Democrat, a vote for a 3rd party is a vote for Obama. This is a country with two major parties, a 3rd party doesn't even have a prayer to win this presidential election.
[/quote]

So of you are a registered republican, and you vote 3rd party, your vote is minus-ed from your actual vote and added to the democratic candidate's tally?

Is that even legal?

And if you are a democrat, unless you vote republican, your vote goes to the democratic candidate?

How, in the world of arithmetic, does this happen? And why do only those republicans get such a bad shake?

And what happens to your third party vote is you are an independent? If an independent votes for the republican, where does his vote go?

You seem quite the self proclaimed expert in these matters, could you help a math-deprived brother out?

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351207814' post='2497729']
I'm crazy like a fox.
[/quote]
An ortho fox? You sound like just the same kind of crazy, except you write better.

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351208252' post='2497735']
I wonder who is the child here, can it be the one who is going to report me to her mother?
[/quote]

you're funny :hehe: but no, i might tell your mother. once again, read the guidelines: http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

i'll even copy & paste for you, so you don't have to go through the effort of clicking an extra link:
[size=5]The rules...[/size][list]
[*][color=#8B0000][b]PERSONAL ATTACKS -[/b][/color] A post or comment that does not relate to the topic, but is specifically meant to upset or criticize another person or group of people.
[*][color=#8B0000][b]NEGATIVE CRITICISM OF OTHER RELIGIONS -[/b][/color] A post or comment that negatively criticizes a different religion in a way that is harmful to open ecumenical dialogue.
[*][color=#8B0000][b]CATHOLIC VS CATHOLIC DEBATE -[/b][/color] A post or comment that results in doctrinal debates that might cause scandal among the faithful. Any negative criticism of religious or the current Magisterium will result in deletion, and a warning from the moderators. This includes but is not limited to criticism of the Novus Ordo mass, The Traditional Latin Mass, or our Holy Father.
[*][color=#8B0000][b]MATURE CONTENT - [/b][/color] A post or comment that has a subject matter not appropriate for underage visitors. The moderators will be asked to use good judgment, so please use common sense.
[*][color=#8B0000][b]PUBLIC CRITICISM OF MODERATORS -[/b][/color] All criticism of moderators should be handled in private via e-mail or private messages. Any public posts will be deleted and a warning issued.
[*][color=#8B0000][b]MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS -[/b][/color] Multiple accounts are prohibited. Furthermore, creation of an account to bypass a suspension may result in a deletion of all accounts.
[/list]
[size=5]What happens if I am guilty of breaking one of the rules?[/size] Don't worry, nobody is suspended from the phorum without first being issued a warning. If you are guilty of violating the same rule [b]again[/b], your posting privileges will be suspended for 7 days. A [b]third[/b] violation earns you a 30 day suspension. Also, members who are consistently warned will not be eligible for a phatmass tag (Church Militant, Church Scholar, Religious or Clergy).

If you are a Republican, voting for a 3rd party equals throwing your vote away, which only helps Obama. Is that too hard to understand?