An Old School Catholic Message Board

Voting For A 3rd Party Is Voting For Obama.

Freedom

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351049551' post='2496765']
Again, this is a Country with two major parties,. If you are a Republican & you vote for a 3rd party, you're voting for Obama. If you're Independent & you vote for a 3rd party, you're voting for Obama. Don't fool yourself.
[/quote]

Explain to us how this works because apparently we are slow. A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Ron Paul. A vote for Barrack Obama is a vote for Barrack Obama. Logically a vote for Barrack Obama can NEVER become a vote for Ron Paul, just as a vote for Ron Paul can never become a vote for Barrack Obama. Ron Paul is the candidate that is most in-line with Catholic teaching. You are selling yourself out to the same old lies you've been taught to believe and have been disappointed in time and again. It's time for not believing in lies anymore. It's time for the truth to be told and believed in.

eagle_eye222001

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351049551' post='2496765']
Again, this is a Country with two major parties,. If you are a Republican & you vote for a 3rd party, you're voting for Obama. If you're Independent & you vote for a 3rd party, you're voting for Obama. Don't fool yourself.
[/quote]

Freedom,

I have learned way too much in the past six months to support Romney. Don't ever look up people like Ron Paul and spend hours poring over voting records and history. Because in the end, you'll realize the only real decision you can make will bring all the haters out.

There is a grave evil that has been steadily rising in America...and it is especially evident this election given the two major "choices" presented to the American people. I can only think of the snake in the valley that offered me two different fruits. One was red, the other was blue....I told him he reminded me of the snake in the garden of Eden. He said they were unrelated. :|

Sincerely,

Enslaved and Caged

[quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1351050641' post='2496784']
going to bed. if obama is reelected, its on your heads because you chose to vote for someone with no shot instead of voting his arse out. you gotta live with the consequences of your actions.
[/quote]

:hehe:

eagle_eye222001

going to bed. if obama is reelected, its on your heads because you chose to vote for someone with no shot instead of voting his arse out. you gotta live with the consequences of your actions.
[/quote]

No.....if Obama is re-elected.....that means whoever supported him has his evil on their shoulders.

It also means Romney had some sort of deficiency.

If Romney is elected, his evil will be on the shoulders of all who made the mistake of believing his words and ignoring his actions.

I am prepared for Obama winning a 2nd term. I mean....when you got such an awful candidate like Romney...

REVOLUTION :crusader2:

As the blood of the martyrs is the growth of the new church, so the blood of the revolutionaries will be the growth of the restoration of true freedom, liberty, and life.

[/quote]
http://www.nullifynow.com/

http://fija.org/

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/

Just a few groups to become active with, instead of pretending your vote makes a difference. Get off your fat ass and start opposing the Establishment. Then lecture those of us who are actually doing more than pushing buttons in a booth.

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1351050336' post='2496775']

nope. you're voting for the person you voted for.

:doh: lol
[/quote]

Unless you are a Democrat voting for a third party, is voting for Obama.

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351051132' post='2496797']
Unless you are a Democrat voting for a third party, is voting for Obama.
[/quote]

does the polling office magically change my 3rd party vote to a vote for Obama? i'm pretty sure tampering with ballots is illegal, magical force or not.

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1351051283' post='2496800']

does the polling office magically change my 3rd party vote to a vote for Obama? i'm pretty sure tampering with ballots is illegal, magical force or not.
[/quote]

Anybody who is not a Democrat and is not voting for Romney is causing Obama to win.

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1351050497' post='2496781']
Faithful Citizenship #36.
[/quote]
I shoulda used that! It's much clearer than anything I could say after a nice glass of cognac...

[quote]36. When all candidates hold a position in favor of an intrinsic evil, the conscientious voter faces a dilemma. The voter may decide to take the extraordinary step of not voting for any candidate or, after careful deliberation, may decide to vote for the candidate deemed less likely to advance such a morally flawed position and[b] more likely to pursue other authentic human goods.[/b][/quote]

The more you say it, the more true it is! That is step two to becoming a politician. Good work my young friend.

[/quote]
:cheers:

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351051528' post='2496802']
Anybody who is not a Democrat and is not voting for Romney is causing Obama to win.
[/quote]

No, the people voting for Obama caused Obama to win. Oh, and the media. They deserve an honorable mention for their hard-fought efforts.