An Old School Catholic Message Board

Movies You Have Watched Recently

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader

Gravity --- such a craft film.

And one of several movies I've seen recently that treat religious subjects with respect.

The Purge.  It was very good.  Thought provoking and the pool table room scene will be a horror action sequence to applaud for years to come.  Excited for the sequel.  Wish I had seen this in theaters.  

Mary+Immaculate<3

Gravity, I Confess (edge of my seat the entire movie), Spartacus (20th century), Winter's Bone, Ben Hur, Star Trek: Into Darkness.

Edited by Mary+Immaculate<3

Mary+Immaculate<3

And also TV series: All Creatures Great and Small and John Adams are amazing.

Edited by Mary+Immaculate<3

The Road.  It's on Netflix.  Not an upper.  Maybe the most depressing movie of all time.  Based on the very successful novel.  I mean it was good if your in the mood to cry.  I only got a tiny bit teary eyed for the record.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ancilla Domini

Casablanca. I've watched that 2,000 times and counting. One of the best movies ever!!

Great Escape. I think I like this even more than Casablanca, if that's at all possible. (One of my favorite scenes in movie history is in this movie: the motorcycle chase. :winner: )

Anyone seen "The Three Amigos?" :anyone:

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

I watced about 15 minutes of Hancock with will smith. I think the two super heroes are adam and eve. Did adam and eve ever die? The holy scriptures don't say so as far as i'm aware, unsure about sacred tradition and what that says.

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye